Marcus Maddison-signed for Hull on loan

rynny

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, therealhantsram said:

Have we learned nothing from the Clement era?

Right money for the right player is what we should of learned. IMO this player is what we need (with my limited knowledge of the game)

About the 1000th time we’ve been linked to him, probably because we have Marriott. Very very much doubt there’s anything in this. 

That said, based on the little I know of him, I’d definitely take him. We’re crying out for a winger with some end product, and he’s fairly consistently shown exactly that, and had a great partnership with Marriott that we could reignite. If he can bring his productivity up to this level it could go some way to fixing our issues out wide and going forward in general.

But like I say, that’s based on his numbers and the odd game I’ve seen. If our recruitment team want him, chances are he’s bank given their record? Can’t say I’d be sure a league one player could be worth the 10m I’ve seen mentioned for him, though I suspect that’s probably made up poo like the rest of the article! Seem to remember a Peterborough fan saying he may have some attitude problems as well?

2 hours ago, TommyPowel said:

So easy to spend other peoples money

I think my season ticket money in the last  36years may add to the “other people’s money” 

3 minutes ago, TexasRam said:

I think my season ticket money in the last  36years may add to the “other people’s money” 

two things 1) at £500 per ticket(well over priced but giving you the benefit) that means youve spent the princely sum of£18000 i wonder how much of that has been spent on paying players?

2)Have you actually seen Maddison play?

12 minutes ago, TommyPowel said:

two things 1) at £500 per ticket(well over priced but giving you the benefit) that means youve spent the princely sum of£18000 i wonder how much of that has been spent on paying players?

2)Have you actually seen Maddison play?

1. It was tongue in Cheek

2. On the box yes, in life no.

Is that ok ? Just checking the rules ?

Archived