Marcus Maddison-signed for Hull on loan

rynny

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ryan Conway suggesting that Derby are one of the two teams referenced in the clown owner's tweet. Couldn't agree on valuation, apparently.

Just now, DCFC1388 said:

So Conway says we were interested, Nicholson says we werent. Who to believe? Both surely have sources from the club, just shows that until something official happens we cant believe either whether they confirm or dismiss a rumour.

well steve nicholson believed an account with 200 followers on us being interested in a spanish winger.

Just now, DCFC1388 said:

So Conway says we were interested, Nicholson says we werent. Who to believe? Both surely have sources from the club, just shows that until something official happens we cant believe either whether they confirm or dismiss a rumour.

Both seem to regurgitate; but one claims to have sources (RC), while the other just says nothing is ever happening ? 

13 minutes ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

Has anyone consulted the oracle himself, Mr Nixon recently? I thought that bloke was our main source of nonsense in the transfer windows? Or have his sources within the club now vanished post Sam Rush (what a coincidence that would be!)?

Any time anyone's asked him about Derby stuff since the Sharp stuff dropped, his response has been "waiting to see what Sharp wants to do". Before that, he didn't answer any Derby questions. 

He’s got a 2.5 mil release clause if I remember correctly. Quite possible that Charlton paid that out whereas the other two clubs wanted a better deal. On paper that’s a reasonable fee, so I’m surprised no one else matched it. Charlton could have a good deal on their hands. But I guess equally you have to ask why no one else matched it, attitude problems? Wouldn’t be able to make the step up ala Marriott? It’s a gamble.

Archived