Thank you Chris Martin

Derby blood

Wow, we were second best all game, but who gives a duck, after Chris Martins beautiful finish, loved his celebrations, you never know this could kick start Chris Martins and Derbys season, so please to send Leeds home with there tails between there legs again, so a big thankyou to my man of the match Chris Martin for his touches, falling over and a great finish, also looks in good shape again.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, CornwallRam said:

It will be amusing if Chris Martin gets a new contract.

I’m hoping he does. Reduced wages, 1 year with the option of another 1 IF he continues to show the effort, desire and quality he’s been showing so far this season!

Just for clarity, I have every expectation that he will! 

16 hours ago, Alpha said:

Don't make it just about Martin. Let's thank all of Leeds United for their role in making this draw so hilarious. 

Can we add the match commentator too. He made it very special, i think he had to change his underpants at least five time during the first 80 mins. 

He even describes Leeds as like Johan Cruyffs Dutch team of the 70s at one point. 

I lost count how many times he told us that Derby have not even had a touch of the ball in the Leeds penalty area. Well, we had one that I recall, 

Then finally there was the comment, cant remember word for word, but along the lines of " if Derby get anything out of this game it would be a complete trsvesty and they should be forced to hand the points over"

Hope you are choking in yer cornflakes this morning you complete and utter nob end. 

12 minutes ago, StockholmRam said:

Can we add the match commentator too. He made it very special, i think he had to change his underpants at least five time during the first 80 mins. 

He even describes Leeds as like Johan Cruyffs Dutch team of the 70s at one point. 

I lost count how many times he told us that Derby have not even had a touch of the ball in the Leeds penalty area. Well, we had one that I recall, 

Then finally there was the comment, cant remember word for word, but along the lines of " if Derby get anything out of this game it would be a complete trsvesty and they should be forced to hand the points over"

Hope you are choking in yer cornflakes this morning you complete and utter nob end. 

This is why I watched the game on mute. A commentator can completely ruin a game (Ed Dawes take note). I didn’t need anyone to tell me how bad we played and certainly didn’t need him to keep waxing lyrical about how amazing Leeds are. He should have done his homework and noted that their inability to score is an issue and they have a habit of crumbling towards the end of games. 

4 minutes ago, Ewe Ram said:

This is why I watched the game on mute. A commentator can completely ruin a game (Ed Dawes take note). I didn’t need anyone to tell me how bad we played and certainly didn’t need him to keep waxing lyrical about how amazing Leeds are. He should have done his homework and noted that their inability to score is an issue and they have a habit of crumbling towards the end of games. 

Games... Seasons... whatever!     ?

Archived