Heartbreaking

Sith Happens

https://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/news/Derby-news/dog-shot-dead-uk-3344020

This is awful, such a lovely looking dog too.

Really hope they catch the absolute moron who did this and hit him with whatever is the most severe punishment you can.

I am sure the more people who read this the more chance. Someone is going to read it and know instantly who it was, if they do hope they do the right thing and contact the police.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, Van Gritters said:

It’s a bit worrying that someone is going around shooting foxes with a shot gun in daylight around public footpaths if that is what he was doing. I suspect it is an excuse and he intended on shooting the dog. 

He shouldn’t be allowed to have a firearm. He doesn’t seem responsible enough.

Not sure a shot gun was mentioned, or that the type of gun was identified at all, but agree with everything else.  It's still worrying either way.

12 hours ago, Van Gritters said:

It’s a bit worrying that someone is going around shooting foxes with a shot gun in daylight around public footpaths if that is what he was doing. I suspect it is an excuse and he intended on shooting the dog. 

He shouldn’t be allowed to have a firearm. He doesn’t seem responsible enough.

14 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

Not sure a shot gun was mentioned, or that the type of gun was identified at all, but agree with everything else.  It's still worrying either way.

I don't think the type of gun is relevant. I don't know enough about gun laws but surely if it is capable of killing human or animal you should need a licence for it?

Also agree that he shouldn't be allowed to have a firearm, or his freedom for some time. Anyone who goes round shooting living creatures having no idea if its a fox or not should be locked up. If it had been a kid retrieving a ball would have have claimed the fox argument too? He either knew it was a dog, or he genuinely didn't know what he was shooting at which is even more worrying.

1 hour ago, Mucker1884 said:

It might not have been that report but I’m sure I saw it somewhere. I could be making an assumption however.

I think there is another report in another paper.

https://www.matlockmercury.co.uk/news/crime/man-allegedly-shoots-pet-dog-with-shotgun-near-derbyshire-village-police-say-they-are-aware-who-the-involved-parties-are-1-10005040

8 minutes ago, McRamFan said:

He needs a holiday at Her Majesties pleasure..

Or someone to mistake him for a Fox.

Well maybe not but it would be karma.

• 2 months later...
37 minutes ago, reverendo de duivel said:

5 year old girl has hydrotherapy pool destroyed by mindless vandal!

https://www.nottinghampost.com/news/local-news/vandal-pours-black-paint-hydrotherapy-3647870

The mind boggles.

Its appalling. Someone will know who it is.

If they catch him what will the punishment be? Not enough whatever.

It really is soul destroying how low people can go.

On 21/09/2019 at 11:52, Paul71 said:

https://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/news/Derby-news/dog-shot-dead-uk-3344020

This is awful, such a lovely looking dog too.

Really hope they catch the absolute moron who did this and hit him with whatever is the most severe punishment you can.

I am sure the more people who read this the more chance. Someone is going to read it and know instantly who it was, if they do hope they do the right thing and contact the police.

Only just seen this was posted on the forum.

This is one of my mates, he was heartbroken bless him ? 

1 hour ago, Squid said:

Only just seen this was posted on the forum.

This is one of my mates, he was heartbroken bless him ? 

Do you know if they ever caught the guy?

2 hours ago, Squid said:

I must say I haven't spoken to him about it as its a touchy subject but I think they did.

Hope so.

If they did whatever punishment he received won't be enough 

Archived