Egg Chasing WC

Van der MoodHoover

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

The first half has gone very well for England.

Unless Australia sub on Steve Smith I think on that showing England may well march on.

Flattered a bit by a breakaway try and England have butchered a couple of opportunities- well tbf Australia defended well.

Surprised that the England scrum is giving penalties. 

And I thought that the tackle on Billy vunipola that lead to the passage just before half time could have been penalised for driving the legs up through horizontal. Cost England position and they ultimately coughed up 3 pts.

25 minutes ago, Van der MoodHoover said:

I fear for England - we give too many penalties and errors. The all blacks are probably going to grind us down.

Well they are the tournament favourites but in fairness, we conceded 8 pens in our game and the kiwis have given up 6 in the first half alone. The errors I suppose is valid but with two players back after breaks and the team probably a little undercooked after a fortnight on the sidelines, there's every reason to expect them to improve again next week. A far weaker England team lost by a single point to the Kiwis when they last met and the ABs will be far more wary of us than a very toothless Ireland.

Ireland simply haven't turned up today. Error ridden and not really looking up for this at all. Gotta be prepared to put it all on the line and I'm not seeing any evidence that they are. Shame for the travelling fans who have been great despite being given nothing to cheer at all.

32 minutes ago, 86 Schmokes & a Pancake said:

Ireland simply haven't turned up today. Error ridden and not really looking up for this at all. Gotta be prepared to put it all on the line and I'm not seeing any evidence that they are. Shame for the travelling fans who have been great despite being given nothing to cheer at all.

Poor display too many basic errors. Next week is going to be tough but they still have a bad game in them.  Okay I’m clutching at straws. 

Archived