Leeds Ticket - Another ID Required

Timbob

Hey Folks,

Season ticket holder here who is trying to buy another ticket for the game for a lifelong friend so we can sit together and support the Rams and hope for a repeat of last season. I can only buy one ticket with my ID so does anyone have another ID I can "borrow" so I can purchase 2 seats together please? Or if anyone knows another way to do this, please let me know!

I'm 100% trustworthy, just really want to go to the match with my friend who is making a special trip.

Thanks!

Timbob

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

Why I have not done anything wrong

If that's aimed at me, mate, it was just a joke, aimed at your last post where you mentioned blocks B1 & B3 etc, and the fact that you are known as B4.  I certainly didn't mean to infer you had done anything wrong.

In fairness, you were probably not the best audience to aim my play on words at, as I am aware of your reading & writing difficulties, so apologies if I've upset you.  That was certainly not my intention.

Let me try and explain the joke... read it carefully, as it sounds... it's very clever (The Two Ronnies, not me!)

LO B4 = Hello B4

R U N B4?  = Are you in (Block) B4?

R R U N B1, B2, R B3?  = Or are you in B1, B2, or B3?

Hope you get the joke now, but either way, no offence intended, buddy.   ?

1 hour ago, Mucker1884 said:

If that's aimed at me, mate, it was just a joke, aimed at your last post where you mentioned blocks B1 & B3 etc, and the fact that you are known as B4.  I certainly didn't mean to infer you had done anything wrong.

In fairness, you were probably not the best audience to aim my play on words at, as I am aware of your reading & writing difficulties, so apologies if I've upset you.  That was certainly not my intention.

Let me try and explain the joke... read it carefully, as it sounds... it's very clever (The Two Ronnies, not me!)

LO B4 = Hello B4

R U N B4?  = Are you in (Block) B4?

R R U N B1, B2, R B3?  = Or are you in B1, B2, or B3?

Hope you get the joke now, but either way, no offence intended, buddy.   ?

I'm glad you explained it to the rest of us, too! ?

Archived