FIFA 20 - Player Ratings

Bubbles

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not a Fifa player but Keogh 58 pace? 

Forsyth 63? Is that his pace right now because when he has two legs he's one of the fastest full backs in the league with those huge strides. And 70 physically? Forsyth? 

Huddz 40 pace...... seems too high. 

Pace is all that matters isn't it. If a FIFA player can run fast then they are usually good for using to tackle too. 

Bogle 69. Davies 74. 

Riiiiight

6 minutes ago, Alpha said:

Not a Fifa player but Keogh 58 pace? 

Forsyth 63? Is that his pace right now because when he has two legs he's one of the fastest full backs in the league with those huge strides. And 70 physically? Forsyth? 

Huddz 40 pace...... seems too high. 

Pace is all that matters isn't it. If a FIFA player can run fast then they are usually good for using to tackle too. 

Bogle 69. Davies 74. 

Riiiiight

Anya 68 even though he hasn't kicked a ball in a professional game for over a year. Bogle and Wisdom the same....

Fifa never seems to do much research into the championship player ratings. They rarely change much year on year, and it takes a lot for them to decide to significantly upgrade or downgrade a player. It’s why Davies remains so high, but bogle reasonably low when it should be the other way around. Makes a mockery of it really when Josefzoon barely gets downgraded after his awful year last year, but Holmes barely moves up after an impressive championship debut last season. And when you have players like anya still rated higher than Beilik. Mental stuff really, although I guess it emphasises our lack of proven quality, many are players making a step up.

Also, if dowells a better footballer than bogle then I’m the ducking queen of England. What a joke!

There used to be an account that you could tweet fixes to ratings or something and they’d sort it out for you. Sixteen year old me pretty much sorted out Derby’s FIFA 12 ratings.

Got to a stage in which they asked me to apply to do Derby’s ratings then when they got back to me they said they weren’t looking at anybody to do the job! 

Not really arsed anymore, they don’t know what they’re doing. Keogh’s rating got taken down last season even though he was players player of the season and Tomori’s overtook him. 

Fozzy’s best ever FIFA rating came off of the back of his worst season for us. 

4 hours ago, Millenniumram said:

Fifa never seems to do much research into the championship player ratings. They rarely change much year on year, and it takes a lot for them to decide to significantly upgrade or downgrade a player.

The whole game doesn't change year on year. EA are money-grabbing, low effort, child gambling supporting peddlers of mediocrity to the masses. Maximum profit for no effort whatsoever.

8 hours ago, Srg said:

The whole game doesn't change year on year. EA are money-grabbing, low effort, child gambling supporting peddlers of mediocrity to the masses. Maximum profit for no effort whatsoever.

Basically that’s it in a nutshell. But I’ll still buy it, because I’m a twit like that and I don’t know life without it. But it certainly is the EA ethos, shows through other games as well.

9 hours ago, Millenniumram said:

Basically that’s it in a nutshell. But I’ll still buy it, because I’m a twit like that and I don’t know life without it. But it certainly is the EA ethos, shows through other games as well.

There was an amusing clip turn up last week from Madden 20 where someone spotted advertising banners within the game for Madden 19. Sums it all up.

Archived