Children’s TV

Coneheadjohn

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Banana Splits has been rebooted into a horror film @Van Cone De Head

The plot follows a family attending a live taping of The Banana Splits television series, but trying to survive when the titular characters become murderous upon learning of the cancellation of their show, starting a killing spree around the recording studio.

One to watch!

Just now, ThePrisoner said:

The Banana Splits has been rebooted into a horror film @Van Cone De Head

The plot follows a family attending a live taping of The Banana Splits television series, but trying to survive when the titular characters become murderous upon learning of the cancellation of their show, starting a killing spree around the recording studio.

One to watch!

Really?

grew up in the 80s. so it was:-

Happy Days, Batman and Green Hornet in the morning on Good Morning Britain

After school was:-

Dogtanian, Little Green Man, Bananaman, SuperTed, He Man, She-Ra, Chocky, Grange Hill, Newsround, Grotbags (Rod and Emu), Rainbow, Sooty and Sweep Show, Art Attack, Tony Hart (Morph), Number 73, Press Gang, Fireball XL5, Star Fleet, Danger Mouse, T Bag (had Mi Jule in it), Inspector Gadget (cartoon), Byker Grove.

Can you imagine them putting a show like Grange Hill on for kids today? I have no idea what kids watch but can't imagine the way we want to wrap them in cotton wool that its anything like that, From Zammo's overdose to the lad dying in the pool, the pregnancy, suicide, bullying.

When I was a young teenager i had a thing for Georgina....i darent google as i dont want to feel like some sort of Adam Johnson.

Rentaghost was just bonkers, but total fun.

Must admit i did watch some of the american crap in my early 20's, such as Sabrina and Clueless.

Can think why.

melissa-joan-hart-1469814913.jpg

53 minutes ago, Van Cone De Head said:

Can you do the cloud summoning thing?

Ha we used to when kids, running round with an old brush handle painted black and gold.

Couldnt believe a few years ago when i found out Andrew Sachs did dubbing on it.

Started watching the Rams in the late 70s and most of it seems like yesterday but this thread has succeeded like no other in making me feel old.......

The Woodentops

Rag, Tag & Bobtail

Torchy the battery boy

Bill & Ben

Few of you posters will have even heard of these 

Oh dear  ?

Nightmare, Thundercats, Batman, Teenage mutant hero turtles, Ghostbusters, Funhouse, Dangermouse, He-Man, Dogtanian, Reboot, attack of the killer tomatoes, Hey Arnold

Nightmare my favourite

Or was it Knightmare? Anyway, better than any game show ever

Archived