England v Kosovo

oomarkwright

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

So you think in 4 seasons, and 4 different managers, nobody has managed to spot this midfield imbalance that you've spotted? ?

See England are 5-1 up, would probably be 10 if Southgate had spotted the balance problem that you highlighted!

Dont think all the managers have failed to spot it, but none have had the time to sort it out. And our recruitment team don’t seem to know their arse from their elbow so they ain’t gonna sort it.

Winning 5-1 against Kosovo doesn’t mean the midfield balance won’t hurt us like it did I’m previous semi finals when we come up against tougher opponents. That’s the point, it doesn’t matter so much today. Although if you really want to go down that route then I’d argue we’ve now conceded two goals against a new nation in Kosovo- both of which have been partly the fault of the midfield with poor passes. Regardless I praised the lineup in general before the match if you notice, and we’ve put in an excellent performance largely to back that up.

Mind, that’s stupid stupid stupid defending by Maguire. And Pickford should’ve saved it.

10 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

Why are you saying that after his first failed attempt in 14?

He's got an excellent record with penalties, not doubting that but the amount of air time given to it by various SKY programmes has been embarrassing, but then that's what they do.

Archived