England v Kosovo

oomarkwright

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kosovo seem to have had a very strong start on the international stage, fair play to them pm they’ve beaten a few teams like the Czech Republic that you probably wouldn’t expect them to. I’m sure they’ll be ecstatic with the position they’re currently in, and they’re obviously our biggest threat at the minute. Should still be a match were expected to win easily though with the quality at our disposal. Think mount has to start this one, get a bit more attacking threat into midfield. Be tempted to put winks in rather than Maddison though for someone who can look after the ball, an actual central midfielder rather than another CAM in Maddison to add balance to the midfield. Something like...

Pickford

Alexander-Arnold Gomez Maguire Rose

Henderson

Mount Winks

Sancho Kane Sterling

Just now, Andicis said:

I don't know what he shows to be starting for England. He doesn't seem great at anything, but he keeps getting picked so I assume he must be good in training?

If anything grates about Southgate it’s that he does seem to be inconsistent with how ruthless he is at rotating.

certain positions eg right back he’s happy to swap Trent for walker for trippier but then others seem immovable despite not seemingly achieving much.

Archived