Fantasy NFL 2019

Westcumbrianram

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, Carnero said:

Well I'll go with the majority, but my preference would be 1) NFL, 2) ESPN, 3) Sleeper.

I'm the same but I'm not too fussed to be honest.

What I liked about the NFL one was that it was in-my-face and one click away while I was on the NFL site watching games. I'm really bad for "out of sight out of mind" situations and I could well forget about the ESPN one ? 

But I'll just do what the others do. 

Just now, Srg said:

Well I'm already in the ESPN one Daveo made and I'm inherently lazy, but happily use the official NFL one if the draft is at a better time.

Sound like the Saint's, be moaning to the commissioner about the draft time for the next 5 years, give it a rest.

Right, enough messing around, time to get things sorted and I'm taking control to sort you all out before JuJu retires.

I have placed another poll, at 8pm tonight the votes will be taken and league setup with the above. 

Tagging @Srg @SaintRam @Westcumbrianram @jimbo jones @Mr Tibbs @Ambitious @Ramdale @thederbyram @Leicester Ram @Don't Panic

With regards to the draft time, please select the times you can be available, not which you prefer. Some people have genuine reasons such as prior engagements or work which means they cannot make certain times.

Just saying I prefer night with no real legitimate reason @Srg is not good enough, we have 11 people here to try and schedule a suitable time, be as flexible as you can be.

If no date/time has 11 votes for I will run another poll for tomorrow with a new selection of dates and throw in some different days. 

Standard and PPR I thought had been decided but some are still complaining. This is your last chance to vote and the majority vote WILL decide between standard and PPR.

4 minutes ago, David said:

Right, enough messing around, time to get things sorted and I'm taking control to sort you all out before JuJu retires.

I have placed another poll, at 8pm tonight the votes will be taken and league setup with the above. 

Tagging @Srg @SaintRam @Westcumbrianram @jimbo jones @Mr Tibbs @Ambitious @Ramdale @thederbyram @Leicester Ram @Don't Panic

With regards to the draft time, please select the times you can be available, not which you prefer. Some people have genuine reasons such as prior engagements or work which means they cannot make certain times.

Just saying I prefer night with no real legitimate reason @Srg is not good enough, we have 11 people here to try and schedule a suitable time, be as flexible as you can be.

If no date/time has 11 votes for I will run another poll for tomorrow with a new selection of dates and throw in some different days. 

Standard and PPR I thought had been decided but some are still complaining. This is your last chance to vote and the majority vote WILL decide between standard and PPR.

I literally told you I am going to a football game.

Didn't read the poll question though, stick me down for all times but the afternoon.

10 minutes ago, Srg said:

I literally told you I am going to a football game.

Didn't read the poll question though, stick me down for all times but the afternoon.

That came later after your inital but but night time, and you're off to a game that's 5 minutes down the road! The draft wouldn't take an hour and half. Look at the Premier League one we did the other night, was all done in half hour. 

Having seen your body shape I guess it was always going to be a big ask for you to be flexible ?

1 minute ago, David said:

That came later after your inital but but night time, and you're off to a game that's 5 minutes down the road! The draft wouldn't take an hour and half. Look at the Premier League one we did the other night, was all done in half hour. 

Having seen your body shape I guess it was always going to be a big ask for you to be flexible ?

I can make 3 out of 4 options, i'd say that's likely more flexible than a few people here will be.

32 minutes ago, David said:

Also in the poll question

When are you free for the draft, this is multiple choice, tick all dates times you are available. DO NOT just select which you prefer (Scott!), trying to schedule a time with several other people requires us all to be flexible

10 minutes ago, David said:

Also in the poll question

When are you free for the draft, this is multiple choice, tick all dates times you are available. DO NOT just select which you prefer (Scott!), trying to schedule a time with several other people requires us all to be flexible

???? I knew that really ?

Archived