Fantasy NFL 2019

Westcumbrianram

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just this one I think. Draft now set to 1.30pm.

I haven’t played around with any settings, scoring or roster numbers, it’s completely set out the box. So have a check, make sure you are all happy with it, if not shout up.

Srg has no legitimate reason for rescheduling the draft so ignore him. 

If anyone does have an issue with August 31st 1.30pm be it work, wedding, birthday etc. Speak up now or be at the mercy of the auto draft.

If you don’t have a good reason for being unable to attend but would like to move it to a later time like srg, lie, make one up, otherwise your request will be denied. 

Would like the Draft time nailed in and confirmed by next week so we all know where we stand with plenty of notice.

I'll have to make some calls this evening, which I'd planned to do anyway, about family stuff towards the end of August; but I think we're OK and they'll rest on the weekend of the 23rd.

As long as I'm right about that I can see no issue, assuming I can wake up on a Saturday before 1:30. 

8 hours ago, David said:

Srg has no legitimate reason for rescheduling the draft so ignore him. 

If anyone does have an issue with August 31st 1.30pm be it work, wedding, birthday etc. Speak up now or be at the mercy of the auto draft.

If you don’t have a good reason for being unable to attend but would like to move it to a later time like srg, lie, make one up, otherwise your request will be denied. 

Would like the Draft time nailed in and confirmed by next week so we all know where we stand with plenty of notice.

Legit excuse time, I'll be going Belper Town as they're at home and Derby are away.

Preference would just be Sunday night at the times the NFL games would be the week after.

1 minute ago, jimbo jones said:

Purple People Eaters....I dislike this espn app it’s showing the name up different all over the place. 

Ahhh, it’s a narrow column, not wide enough for the full name. I see it when opening your team up

Archived