Fantasy NFL 2019

Westcumbrianram

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've only ever played the standard ones so I'll be in for that. If there's a separate keeper I'd have a dabble though, I'm one of these that updates the PL and Championship fantasy leagues every week never mind an NFL fantasy league which actually needs work putting into. 

Looking forward to going 0 and 6 before turning it around again. 

On 01/05/2019 at 17:31, Mr Tibbs said:

I've only ever played the standard ones so I'll be in for that. If there's a separate keeper I'd have a dabble though, I'm one of these that updates the PL and Championship fantasy leagues every week never mind an NFL fantasy league which actually needs work putting into. 

Looking forward to going 0 and 6 before turning it around again. 

Stick your vote in here

13 minutes ago, Westcumbrianram said:

10 team PPR format? Yearly redraft leagues it is.

Yeah, think the number in the league can be flexible, if theres 12 people interested, I’d be more than happy for it to go to a 12 team league rather than a couple people missing out.

16 minutes ago, jimbo jones said:

Yeah, think the number in the league can be flexible, if theres 12 people interested, I’d be more than happy for it to go to a 12 team league rather than a couple people missing out.

Similarly, if there are 16 people interested, two of 8 would be fine. 

3 minutes ago, David said:

PPR? Pffft, like playing amateur mode on FIFA

We were playing PPR last year, weren't we? Pretty sure we were. I kept getting annoyed at it.

8 minutes ago, Carnero said:

What's the reasoning for this, is it better?

NFL app on iPad is pretty rubbish, ESPN looks nicer, just slightly annoying they have hockey and basketball on there as well

Archived