Fantasy NFL 2019

Westcumbrianram

57 minutes ago, jimbo jones said:

Do you have Dalvin Cook? 

Theres a few teams I’m not 100% sure who’s they are, especially the 3 (I think) ravens fans.

I do, and it would take the most plentiful bounty to even consider anything.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
29 minutes ago, Srg said:

I do, and it would take the most plentiful bounty to even consider anything.

Yeah I’ve got no chance without giving my team away. I will have to console myself with having Thielen. If Cook stays healthy he will score huge this season, the whole Vikings offence is built for him.

Was going to sort out a pick em league on nfl.com to pick the games each week but it doesn't look like there is one this year? there's only a survivor league where you just need to pick one team to win every week, but once you've picked them you can't pick them again.

Somebody (you?!) sent me a trade proposal this morning that was swiftly withdrawn.

I didn't even get to see what was proposed as I was walking the dog!

12 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

Huzzah. I've had a trade proposal rejected. That's a real weight off. Quickfire trade proposals incoming. ? 

8 minutes ago, Carnero said:

Somebody (you?!) sent me a trade proposal this morning that was swiftly withdrawn.

I didn't even get to see what was proposed as I was walking the dog!

Yeah that was me - I withdrew it because I decided it didn't really do anything for either of us. Involved James White and Kenny Stills I believe.

I also had an offer sitting at Srg for a while but that was with the goal of doing a second trade later to get an RB off someone else, and I realised I couldn't get that done before Sunday and I'd be really strangling my options for week 1.

Had another offer rejected now too, probably because I didn't offer @jimbo jones any Vikings.

Just now, thederbyram said:

Sorry ??‍♂️

Nah you're good it didn't do a lot for you, just moved your depth about.

Those trades are proposed in the hopes that you're a @Carnero (or me) type and just think trading is fun. 

20 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

Nah you're good it didn't do a lot for you, just moved your depth about.

Those trades are proposed in the hopes that you're a @Carnero (or me) type and just think trading is fun. 

Oh I do don't worry! Awkward thing is that for once I'm actually happy with my squad so it'd have to be a decent one for me...

That and I currently don't have a defense so I'm struggling enough thinking of who I'd prefer to drop..

24 minutes ago, Mr Tibbs said:

A- for me, 4th with a record of 10-4. Bet ya that doesn't happen. 

Sounds like Zeek is flying back to Dallas, no deal done yet but it's close. 90 mill over 6 years rumoured. 

excited homer simpson GIF

Archived