Fantasy NFL 2019

Westcumbrianram

Been in America with not much phone access for the past few months, sorry to miss out on fantasy this year boys. Good luck to you all.

If anyone’s interested there’s this really good football analysis guy on YouTube that breaks down each position group for fantasy each year. Helped me out a lot last year, he knows his stuff and helped me avoid a few players I would have drafted way too early.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, David said:

@SaintRam ?

I saw that yeah. After I picked, and I won't say I wouldn't have picked differently. But at least he's not my RB#1 (he was last year from my autodraft). 

Fingers crossed he caves I suppose! I think Henderson will do well anyway so not the end of the world.

Had a few of players I didn't want to touch early on then drafted one, Conner, but I snagged Samuels as well who will replace him if he gets injured again.

Elliott, Gordon, Hill, Brown, Hunt (bit surprised he was drafted at all being out till week 10) were all no no's

5 minutes ago, David said:

Had a few of players I didn't want to touch early on then drafted one, Conner, but I snagged Samuels as well who will replace him if he gets injured again.

Elliott, Gordon, Hill, Brown, Hunt (bit surprised he was drafted at all being out till week 10) were all no no's

Hunt went just before I was planning on stashing him myself ?

I've done my quick research on who I've drafted and it looks like ive only been punished once for my lack of reading ahead of time ? pretty pleased with that.

1 minute ago, SaintRam said:

Hunt went just before I was planning on stashing him myself ?

I've done my quick research on who I've drafted and it looks like ive only been punished once for my lack of reading ahead of time ? pretty pleased with that.

Taking a player that's missing the season and a QB in your first 3 is a tad odd though, have to say, kinda expected Mahomes to go high but not that high

5 minutes ago, jimbo jones said:

I’m pretty happy with my team, despite my first 2 picks going to WRs, I think I’ve done alright at the RB position.

Purple People Eaters?

17 minutes ago, David said:

Taking a player that's missing the season

He's not necessarily missing the season. Could trade, or cave - I reckon he will cave.

I imagine he's missing week 1 though.

43 minutes ago, jimbo jones said:

id have 100% taken Elliott with the 4th pick if he was ready to play. I absolutely agree with that 5 man list.

Tbh I was hoping you didn't give me the choice and I could just pick up McCaffery. 

There were some good reports out last night about us nearing a deal but it now appears there have been no talks today. 

23 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

He's not necessarily missing the season. Could trade, or cave - I reckon he will cave.

I imagine he's missing week 1 though.

Imagine he will turn up week 10 if it stays like this so he doesn’t lose his year of FA eligibility. 

Archived