Fantasy NFL 2019

Westcumbrianram

Sunday 1st September, 6pm looks to be the most popular.

@Srg will be pleased. It's been a Whaley Bridge style flood of tears in my text messages since suggesting 1.30pm. 

Just on another note, bit late for the poll now but on ESPN they split you into West and East divisions by default, if this does switch back to NFL app is this something you would like rather than the straight up one division? 

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, David said:

Sunday 1st September, 6pm looks to be the most popular.

@Srg will be pleased. It's been a Whaley Bridge style flood of tears in my text messages since suggesting 1.30pm. 

Just on another note, bit late for the poll now but on ESPN they split you into West and East divisions by default, if this does switch back to NFL app is this something you would like rather than the straight up one division? 

Doesn't the NFL split it into two anyway for play offs?

Just now, Srg said:

Doesn't the NFL split it into two anyway for play offs?

Once the regular season is over, it breaks off into the play offs. I mean it's pretty much the same thing, just gives you that mini division rivalry which might add extra spice being the division champion. Then you have what would be the "Super Bowl" winner.

When I set the ESPN up it was like that automatically, just looking at the NFL side as the poll looks to be swinging that way and they offer the same.

5 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

Maybe, maybe not. Certainly couldn't commit. 40% chance I'm free. Sunday evenings are pretty spontaneous for me.

Sunday nights are NFL nights, got to get your schedule together man! ?

Can we not nail you in as a date on Sunday 1st September 8pm, in your calendar, sorry I'm busy everyone for an hour, that not possible at all? 7 votes in we're pretty close to a set draft time here and ideally we can get you on board with that as well, don't want you missing the draft for the second year as it gives you an excuse.

2 minutes ago, Srg said:

We got there first, put it in your calendar.

Doesn't work like that.

But if y'all are committed to doing it at that time I'll take the 60% chance of an autodraft again, not too bothered. I'll just have to spend time editing my draft strategy.

@David - also in response to your above.

1 minute ago, SaintRam said:

Doesn't work like that.

But if y'all are committed to doing it at that time I'll take the 60% chance of an autodraft again, not too bothered. I'll just have to spend time editing my draft strategy.

@David - also in response to your above.

Is this the case everyday, it's not a problem as such, just so we know what we're working with that's all.

As I say ideally we can get everyone on board but with what looks to be 12 people agreeing a time/date can be difficult. The remaining people may also come on and say Sunday is a no go, so if there is anything you can say that would absolutely not be a problem with be great to know just incase, but if it does come down to just you we may have to just run with that chance you can make it.

Just now, David said:

Is this the case everyday, it's not a problem as such, just so we know what we're working with that's all.

As I say ideally we can get everyone on board but with what looks to be 12 people agreeing a time/date can be difficult. The remaining people may also come on and say Sunday is a no go, so if there is anything you can say that would absolutely not be a problem with be great to know just incase, but if it does come down to just you we may have to just run with that chance you can make it.

I can do any weekend day before... 7 - 100% of the time.

After 7, I can't commit, but might be free. I also might become free part way through the draft.

I'll make sure I do my draft strategy properly regardless, so I won't be too bothered by an autodraft. 

@Carnero how flexible are you on this anytime after 8pm, I know 6pm is a no go, but is 8pm the absolute earliest you can do or can we stretch you back at all to a 7 or 7.30pm?

Just thinking if we can increase the chances of allowing SaintRam to be around for the early picks, then at least he has them if he gets called away.

19 minutes ago, David said:

@Carnero how flexible are you on this anytime after 8pm, I know 6pm is a no go, but is 8pm the absolute earliest you can do or can we stretch you back at all to a 7 or 7.30pm?

Just thinking if we can increase the chances of allowing SaintRam to be around for the early picks, then at least he has them if he gets called away.

8pm is the earliest I can do on a Sunday evening.

I can do Sunday morning and even early afternoon up to around 3pm...

The rest of the week I'm pretty flexible.

• 3 weeks later...

Finally just finished my draft dossier including team depth charts, players stats & fitness, diets, preferred helmet, contract negotiations etc..?

Got to skip the full PowerPoint presentation though as I’ve got to buy a new bucket ready for 8pm Sunday.... 

Archived