Sign in to follow this  
SuperDerbySuperRams

EFL order independent valuation of Pride Park

I assume they will also look at Wednesday and Villa then .  Only ones bothered about this seem to be Leeds, who couldn't be more excited if they got left a million quid from a relative they knew nothing about.  Very strange bunch of Bamfords.  Life must be very slow up there.

Just now, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

I assume they will also look at Wednesday and Villa then .  Only ones bothered about this seem to be Leeds, who couldn't be more excited if they got left a million quid from a relative they knew nothing about.  Very strange bunch of Bamfords.  Life must be very slow up there.

Leeds can only claim the moral highground when they pay back all the companies they ripped off by going into administration.

6 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

No, Steve Gibson hasn’t got the hump with them two. 😉

1 minute ago, Pearl Ram said:

No, Steve Gibson hasn’t got the hump with them two. 😉

It does mention Wednesday and Reading in the small print but the article is definitely written as a swipe at Derby. 

I don’t know who that guy is but I notice another £15k per week has been added to Rooney's salary from the quite preposterous amounts being quoted in the Rooney thread. Next time we read about it he'll be on £115k per week.