Derby fan for 40 years

Toppers

29 minutes ago, Remy the hare said:

@Toppers this is a strange naive first post and you should have expected this kind pi$$ ripping sarcastic posts.

However I am interested in your opinion because other than Keogh so far going on this season I’m struggling. 

Please can we have your 3?

am not toppers mate but i'll give ye my two cents.

Keogh

Lowe

Knight

Buchanan 

Bielik

Roos

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A lot of people on here seem to forget we cover a wide spectrum where fans are concerned,Some people do nothing the take the micky(piss if im allowed)on the slightest thing,This is a football forum not a bloody mensa site,We all want the same thing the best for DCFC(although some seem to enjoy the pitfalls that often come our way.

6 hours ago, TommyPowel said:

A lot of people on here seem to forget we cover a wide spectrum where fans are concerned,Some people do nothing the take the micky(piss if im allowed)on the slightest thing,This is a football forum not a bloody mensa site,We all want the same thing the best for DCFC(although some seem to enjoy the pitfalls that often come our way.

I fully agree but didn’t you pull me up yesterday when I wrote majority instead of minority? A slight case of the pot calling the kettle black Tommy?

By the way your forum name is TommyPowel, is this in homage to Tommy Powell the Derby legend post war outside right. If so it’s spelt POWELL ?

1 hour ago, Remy the hare said:

I fully agree but didn’t you pull me up yesterday when I wrote majority instead of minority? A slight case of the pot calling the kettle black Tommy?

By the way your forum name is TommyPowel, is this in homage to Tommy Powell the Derby legend post war outside right. If so it’s spelt POWELL ?

i have never claimed to be perfect

3 hours ago, Remy the hare said:

i have never claimed to be perfect

Archived