Derby fan for 40 years

Toppers

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

I'm confused as to why the title of this thread is 'Derby fan for 40 years', is it of any relevance to the post?

Yes! Didn’t you know the longer you’ve liked a team, the more valid your opinion is and how much more you’re owed by the club?!

57 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

I'm confused as to why the title of this thread is 'Derby fan for 40 years', is it of any relevance to the post?

Not only that, but with references to fo**st fans and living in Wales... not to mention adding an extra “o” to the word “losing”... I’d say the whole post reeks of irrelevance!  

I have been a Derby fan for 19 years , I attended a school that had 386 forest fans.You can imagine what it was like loosing to forest then on a Monday morning, taking the stick. I live in Derby and didn't attend the playoff finals , expected the result and had a horrific day.The manager is not the problem this season is going to be difficult,until January (hope he makes a difference).We only have 14 players who give 100%+ every game ,who do you think they are ? , please list and reply   

5 minutes ago, Squid said:

I have been a Derby fan for 19 years , I attended a school that had 386 forest fans.You can imagine what it was like loosing to forest then on a Monday morning, taking the stick. I live in Derby and didn't attend the playoff finals , expected the result and had a horrific day.The manager is not the problem this season is going to be difficult,until January (hope he makes a difference).We only have 14 players who give 100%+ every game ,who do you think they are ? , please list and reply   

@Toppers this is a strange naive first post and you should have expected this kind pi$$ ripping sarcastic posts.

However I am interested in your opinion because other than Keogh so far going on this season I’m struggling. 

Please can we have your 3?

Archived