Cardiff City (H) Match Thread

Bwash_Ram

• Replies 709
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

They all do it, in fairness Cocu doesnt seem to not yet but how much verbals do the 4th Officials get? They should be afforded the same protection as any other official.

Cocu’s a dark horse I reckon,comes across completely calm and professional like Steven Seagal did in Under Siege,underneath that calm exterior he’s a pyscho I reckon.

unfit steven seagal GIF

33 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

Such a fine fellow:

sport-preview-warnock-nuno.jpg?strip=all

there was quite a lot of F off F off and no i won't accept his apology from Colin, but seemingly i remember the "oohh foreign manager knows nothing of our ways and decency" narrative. They managed to both be in the wrong that evening, Nuno recognised he was and tried to make it right, Colin told him to eff off and tried to have everyone believe he was mad about the handshake more than his team losing.....

1 minute ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

there was quite a lot of F off F off and no i won't accept his apology from Colin, but seemingly i remember the "oohh foreign manager knows nothing of our ways and decency" narrative. They managed to both be in the wrong that evening, Nuno recognised he was and tried to make it right, Colin told him to eff off and tried to have everyone believe he was mad about the handshake more than his team losing.....

He's a Bamford

This game is as close to a dead cert draw that I can remember. Although, I'd love to see the Cardiff side that turned up at Reading tonight - it was as far away from a Warnock side that I can remember seeing. They were so expansive, Reading really hurt them on the counter. They were more of the same against Fulham, a lot more compact and difficult to beat. 

I think their start to the season has mirrored ours just about. 

4 hours ago, Van Cone De Head said:

Controversial and unpopular opinion for you.

Martin off the bench to score as he is still decent.

Not controversial for me. Love to see Martin back.

3 minutes ago, Shuff264 said:

Cardiff ain't won away yet this season...

... And we ain't won at home

I assume you don't work for sky marketing then.

12 minutes ago, ViewsFromTheMiddle said:

Bielik and Huddlestone are starting in the holding roles I’m told from a good source.

Hardly that surprising really.

Can we not have a little bit more baalocks and just play with one cdm??

If that also involves dowell in number 10 then you’ll find me in the toilets crying before kick off 

Archived