Bwash_Ram

Cardiff City (H) Match Thread

12 hours ago, LittleEatonRam said:

I wouldn't go as far as celebrating his absence in the next game, but I do think him sitting one out may benefit the team and the individual.

The bloke drives me mad. He's so wasteful with possession it's criminal. So many promising attacks break down with him.

And the extraordinary amount of  bookings he collects for an inside forward is a direct result of his shortcomings: he gets booked because he tackles late out of frustration at having given the ball away.

There is undoubted talent there, but it's shown in so few glimpses that his place in the side is under serious scrutiny.

Nailed it 

1 hour ago, NottsRam77 said:

Nailed it 

He's just so frustrating. It's not even that he's bad, it's that 90% of the good things he does are undone at the last as one player too many and he loses the ball or makes a duff decision or the shot is off target. Half a smidgen of a football brain and he'd be ripping up the division.

40 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

He's just so frustrating. It's not even that he's bad, it's that 90% of the good things he does are undone at the last as one player too many and he loses the ball or makes a duff decision or the shot is off target. Half a smidgen of a football brain and he'd be ripping up the division.

Couldn’t agree more

i don’t have a problem with his work rate, he puts a shift in and he’ll always try and get on the ball ... he doesn’t hide which is commendable as some players when it’s going agains them do but his decision making is just simply shocking in all areas of the pitch 

he’s out next game and I’m not going to hammer him, I’m not a fan he’s just not my type of player but I will be interested to see how we perform with one of the chief culprits for turning over possession out of the side 

that said against a side like Leeds he’s the sort of player that could step up 

This criticism of one player constantly to the point of hounding him out the team is so so boring and so so typical of our entitled minority of the fan base. 

Fair enough he’s not been at the races but he’s not nearly as bad as some of the drama queens on here are making out. 

He loses possession? He actually tries things. Imagine having wingers who never attempted to dribble past players but instead chose to go sideways. You’d soon be accusing him of breaking down attacks for that instead. 

Marriott did just as little, lost the ball just as much but is not criticised by any of these Lawrence critics because it’s ‘swing low jack marriott’. 

Boils my piss.