Cardiff City (H) Match Thread

Bwash_Ram

• Replies 709
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Decent that. This team ain’t far off clicking you know, and when it does, I reckon it might be pretty darn good. Can’t really fault anyone. Clarke was hesitant first half and could be a bit more decisive when he bombs forward but that’s being Uber picky. 

Waghorn should have had a pen before they got there’s and if he did then there’s doesn’t happen. 2-0 is a different game. Though based on recent pens we miss it anyway. Oh, and so happy to see a skinny as feck Martin back in a Derby shirt. Just imagine if he’d bent that last kick of the game into the top corner! For a minute it was written. Hey ho, on to the next. Who we playing??

4 minutes ago, Alpha said:

Let's not pretend you're looking for bites just because you have realised you're weird over footballers. 

You're right to thank me. You needed to realise how very strange your Malone, Martin and Cole talk has been for a year. I was hoping someone else would let you know that this behaviour is not normal. 

Hopefully now you can let your little Malone match wins thread go. Remember? When you were counting how many games him and Ashley Cole had won? ?

Still going... 

1 minute ago, Dean Saunder’s hat trick said:

Decent that. This team ain’t far off clicking you know, and when it does, I reckon it might be pretty darn good. Can’t really fault anyone. Clarke was hesitant first half and could be a bit more decisive when he bombs forward but that’s being Uber picky. 

Waghorn should have had a pen before they got there’s and if he did then there’s do any happen. 2-0 is a different game. Thought base on recent pens we miss it anyway. Oh, and so happy to see a skinny as feck Martin back in a Derby shirt. Just imagine if he’d bent that last kick of the game into the top corner! For a minute it was written. Hey ho, on to the next. Who we playing??

I would have soiled myself 

On the train back to Ipswich via Tamworth, Rugeley Trent Valley and mother in law’s!

First thoughts. We looked a lot more coherent tonight and I approved of the line up. Holmes and Keogh bossed the first half, Waggy the second. 

Usual Derby performance of lots of pretty possession but few cast iron chances. 

Ref was clearly Welsh. Some thunderous tackles that deserved a yellow card never mind a foul were waved away. Didn’t get to see both penalty incidents but I’m informed they both deserved one. Obviously ours wasn’t given. 

At the end of the day, it’s another team recently in the premier league and we didn’t lose so not an awful result. After Leeds, things get a little easier. 

1 minute ago, admira said:

On the train back to Ipswich via Tamworth, Rugeley Trent Valley and mother in law’s!

First thoughts. We looked a lot more coherent tonight and I approved of the line up. Holmes and Keogh bossed the first half, Waggy the second. 

Usual Derby performance of lots of pretty possession but few cast iron chances. 

Ref was clearly Welsh. Some thunderous tackles that deserved a yellow card never mind a foul were waved away. Didn’t get to see both penalty incidents but I’m informed they both deserved one. Obviously ours wasn’t given. 

At the end of the day, it’s another team recently in the premier league and we didn’t lose so not an awful result. After Leeds, things get a little easier. 

I thought i had problems

Not a great performance, but not a bad one. A lot better than Brentford. We've missed Duane Holmes. The fact that he is willing to drive at a back 4 helps a lot. 

Clarke gives me nightmares every time he gets the ball played to him. Shocking. We miss Tomori so so much. We need to address to LCB position and bring in someone comfortable on the ball. 

Lowe was ineffective with some decent balls played through to him, but I have sympathy because he's out of position. We really need Bogle back though. 

Huddlestone and Bielik had decent games, though Bielik gave the ball away a bit too much for my liking in the first half.

We really do have to start taking our chances. Waggy missed one he has to score. Lawrence wasted one. 

Lawrence all around wasn't very good. His last good performance was Huddersfield. He needs to perform more often.

14 minutes ago, Dean Saunder’s hat trick said:

Waghorn should have had a pen before they got there’s and if he did then there’s doesn’t happen. 2-0 is a different game. Though based on recent pens we miss it anyway. Oh, and so happy to see a skinny as feck Martin back in a Derby shirt. Just imagine if he’d bent that last kick of the game into the top corner! For a minute it was written. Hey ho, on to the next. Who we playing??

Yeah Martin was trim. Looks younger now he did than 2 years back. 

Archived