Cardiff City (H) Match Thread

Bwash_Ram

3 minutes ago, Alpha said:

"Haha"

Weirdo. He's gave us so many joyous moments and that's how you talk about Derby players. 

Did you laugh when Malone put them in with a hospital pass or are you still sniffing his bum out. You love rimming him.

Martin did no better or worse than anyone else. The fact you have a raging hard on for Scott Malone and you cry into your soup whenever somebody on here mentions Martin should tell you something about yourself

Malone (who I like) has not done half as much for this club as Martin. I mean in that game he tackled Bielik. Me personally I didn't find it funny because I'm not a parasite like you. 

I bet you were relieved he missed that free kick. 

Like your weird banging on about Ashley Cole. Are you a grown man? These weird obsessions you have with individuals can't be healthy. Particularly when you seem so happy to hammer our own players. 

Why don't you just leave off trying to score internet points and go and bank over Malone posters

Nibs.

• Replies 709
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Alpha said:

"Haha"

Weirdo. He's gave us so many joyous moments and that's how you talk about Derby players. 

Did you laugh when Malone put them in with a hospital pass or are you still sniffing his bum out. You love rimming him.

Martin did no better or worse than anyone else. The fact you have a raging hard on for Scott Malone and you cry into your soup whenever somebody on here mentions Martin should tell you something about yourself

Malone (who I like) has not done half as much for this club as Martin. I mean in that game he tackled Bielik. Me personally I didn't find it funny because I'm not a parasite like you. 

I bet you were relieved he missed that free kick. 

Like your weird banging on about Ashley Cole. Are you a grown man? These weird obsessions you have with individuals can't be healthy. Particularly when you seem so happy to hammer our own players. 

Why don't you just leave off trying to score internet points and go and bank over Malone posters

I would have liked this post but I potentially have a weird obsession with Chris Martin so it would probably make me a hypocrite. I love Chris Martin!

11 minutes ago, Kernow said:

It's very frustrating because I feel like we should have more points on the board this season.

Two missed penalties, one-on-one vs Stoke, penalty decision not given today and 30 seconds later Cardiff get one... 

It would be very, very unlikely for all those things to go our way, and you could probably pick opposing examples such as Joe Allen missing from two yards, but things really could be much different.

1 win in 7 but we deserve more. With a full strength side, we'll go on a run before long. The issue is when you've not won for a while is you need it to come asap, and next up is Leeds away. With Bielik finally able to start in midfield, we're able to see his quality. Hopefully this'll allow Keogh and Clarke to form a better partnership as it must've been difficult for Clarke to have a decent start at Derby, then just get dropped so Bielik can be eased in to the side.

Get Bogle back, move Lowe to LB and we're already a much, much better side. It'll come with time, I just hope Cocu can get the time because a defeat in our next game will cause the quiet groans to get that little bit louder.

You are on a run....haven't won at home ALL season

Ok, a point's a point but should have been 3. Ref awful, just awful

The positives

Bielik my MOTM by a stretch. Needs to stay in Midfield.

Marriott looked dangerous but ran out of steam

Waggers worked his socks off.

Holmes looked good, solid with Bielik.

J'zoon looked direct and dangerous.

Great to see Martin back, he needs a run...partnered with Marriott IMO.

The negatives

Roos scares the Edam out of me.  Flaps and dithers far too much. January transfer window please.

Clarke, gone from the immovable object on his debut to a bundle of nerves.  What's happened?

Lawrence needs dropping. He does my nut in.  Promises so much and sadly rarely delivers. Dare I say sell, sell, sell. 

Overall

Aside from the negatives above, I get a feeling we're about to click. Several bad decisions against us tonight inc. a clear pen (TV replays show def pen) Formation worked better, creating some great chances.  Bogle to come back very soon which will make a helluva difference.

I have a good feeling things are about to happen. 

1 minute ago, Nick_Ram said:

Biggest bite yet! Ta. 

Let's not pretend you're looking for bites just because you have realised you're weird over footballers. 

You're right to thank me. You needed to realise how very strange your Malone, Martin and Cole talk has been for a year. I was hoping someone else would let you know that this behaviour is not normal. 

Hopefully now you can let your little Malone match wins thread go. Remember? When you were counting how many games him and Ashley Cole had won? ?

Archived