Cardiff City (H) Match Thread

Bwash_Ram

• Replies 709
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Positive from that first half is we do look bright and dangerous whenever we get the ball in the final third. The problem is actually getting it there!

But overall we look so shaky in defence and in midfield! Individual errors everywhere. We don’t look solid at all. 

I’m not going to lie, I’m worried 

we look ok in their box and around it but everything around that is borderline car crash 

defenders giving the ball away, then inviting one of the most powerful sides in the league free hits into our box with cheap free kick after cheap free kick 

there’s a distinct lack of cohesion, early days I know but I just have a small tinge of concern moving forward 

Dont think this is as bad as half of you are making out. We've looked alright going forward at times, but Clarke and Roos have both been poor so far. Waghorn is also providing very little in terms of width on the right. Holmes, Bielik, Lowe and Malone have looked great though.

It aint great and its a difficult watch.Clarke is having a mare but hope he doesnt get pulled off as i like Bielik in midfield

Cardiff look the more likely to win this to be fair at the moment we need to get a bit more urgency only Holmes as shown any thing

Although t is a step backwards i would not be surprised to see Martin on 2nf half

There have been some bright passages of play but so many misplaced passes, notably from our defence. 

Holmes has been bright and i think if we can keep the ball on the ground we can take them apart. 

However, even though they are 20 times better than us in the air we are punting it straight to their centre halves and giving away set pieces. 

Brainless at times but bizarrely i still think we'll win! 

Archived