Cardiff City (H) Match Thread

Bwash_Ram

• Replies 709
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, sage said:

Do you possess another record? If so, surely it's their turn on the turntable. 

When Huddlestone starts playing well, then maybe I'll change the tune. But for now, when he drops a 4/10 every single week yet is never dropped, I'll continue to criticise his selection.

I’m presuming it’s summat like

Roos

Lowe Keogh Clarke Malone

Huddlestone Bielik

Holmes                Lawrence 

Waghorn Marriott 

Interesting formation to say the least. Don’t like having 2 defensive mids at home, really isn’t necessary. Shame Bogle isn’t back yet either as I’d like to see Lowe in his natural position, but needs must I guess. Good to see Holmes back though, and I hope Clarke finds his feet. Better lineup than I was expecting when I opened the twitter link

Why are people so surprised/ disappointed that Hudds is starting? Considering the physical nature of this Cardiff side, I don't think this is the game for Knight to start in, people have been demanding for Dowell to get dropped, Shinnie is not in Cocu's plans currently and Evans is injured. Who else do we put in there? Can we just think about things for a second before going mental?

7 minutes ago, LB_DCFC said:

Why are people so surprised/ disappointed that Hudds is starting? Considering the physical nature of this Cardiff side, I don't think this is the game for Knight to start in, people have been demanding for Dowell to get dropped, Shinnie is not in Cocu's plans currently and Evans is injured. Who else do we put in there? Can we just think about things for a second before going mental?

We already have Bielik as the defensive mid. I dont really we see why we need 2 defensive mids at home. I'd be happier if Hudds was playing further forward.

Archived