Leeds (A) Tickets

Edtheram

Adults - £39 ?

Seniors 65+ - £26

U23's - £26

U19's - £20

U16s - £18

U11's - £9

How can they Charge £39 for an Adult ticket to watch an afternoon match which is also on Sky. Think i might have to report a robbery to the Police......

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
35 minutes ago, Edtheram said:

Adults - £39 ?

Seniors 65+ - £26

U23's - £26

U19's - £20

U16s - £18

U11's - £9

How can they Charge £39 for an Adult ticket to watch an afternoon match which is also on Sky. Think i might have to report a robbery to the Police......

I guess they'll carry as for as long as people (in particular the Leeds fans) are prepared to pay it. 

Assuming this price is typical of all their games then I imagine the owners are laughing all the way to the bank: 30,000+ every week at £39 a time for adults (yes, I know for season ticket holders it would work out less but, I suspect their season ticket prices aren't the lowest). 

Did anyone expect any different?

We made an absolute mockery out of them with the world watching and ruined their documentary, can't imagine we'll be on Radrizzani's Christmas card list so these prices are no surprise. It's pricey at Elland Rd in normal circumstances for us so with last year thrown on top it's no shock. 

2 minutes ago, Mr Tibbs said:

We made an absolute mockery out of them with the world watching and ruined their documentary, can't imagine we'll be on Radrizzani's Christmas card list so these prices are no surprise. It's pricey at Elland Rd in normal circumstances for us so with last year thrown on top it's no shock. 

My mate who is a Forest fan has told me that there prices were exactly the same.

Is our club any better?

We consistently have ticket prices in excess of £30 for run of the mill Championship games.

Here are the latest ticket prices quoted on the club website for home fans:

Cardiff - £31 minimum

Birmingham - £33 minimum

Luton - £30 minimum

Wigan - £29 minimum

Leeds are only doing what we and most other big Championship clubs do - premium prices for an average product.

27 minutes ago, Jourdan said:

Is our club any better?

We consistently have ticket prices in excess of £30 for run of the mill Championship games.

Cardiff - £31 minimum

Birmingham - £33 minimum

Luton - £30 minimum

Wigan - £29 minimum

Leeds are only doing what we and most other big Championship clubs do - premium prices for an average product.

Ours are not great but there is a big difference between 30 and 39...

11 minutes ago, Cocu_Doodle_Do said:

In football terms there is also a big difference between Luton and Leeds, dont be surprised to see us charging Leeds the same as they are charging us.

As ever, the advice is if people are unhappy with the prices, dont pay them, otherwise, and with the greatest of respect, quit moaning.

6 hours ago, Mr Tibbs said:

Add in spygate as well. That truly did their automatic push ?

1 hour ago, Cocu_Doodle_Do said:

We are far from the worst offenders when it comes to inflated ticket prices.

But we consistently price tickets in the £30-35 bracket for regular Championship games, so it is a bit hypocritical of us to criticise another club.

If we are charging £29 and upwards for Derby v Wigan, which is probably the least attractive fixture on our calendar, £39 to go to Elland Road (which is probably only second to Forest away in terms of demand) is hardly cause for complaint.

Both fixtures could be priced £10 cheaper and it would be far more sensible, but that’s not the modern game.

2 hours ago, Jourdan said:

Is our club any better?

Cardiff - £31 minimum

Birmingham - £33 minimum

Luton - £30 minimum

Wigan - £29 minimum

No we are not any better although a bit rich gien its on Sky as well

The only thing to do is make there fans pay the same in the reverse fixture,although the EFL need to be doing things to stop this,didnt they say they were looking at twenty is plenty or is that pie in the sky

Archived