Champions League 19/20

Andicis

10 minutes ago, MuespachRam said:

All they are going to do this season is limp along to the title, that everyone else gave up months ago, behind closed doors, with no open top bus parade, no invincible, no highest ever points tally and tainted by the fact that VAR has favoured them all season... brilliant.!

and their biggest rivals are Potentially going to have won everything else domestically and have a decent chance of the Champions League....

and don’t anyone say “oh they won the world club cup” because no one cares about that.

it is hilarious. 

I can't be sure, but I think there might be a slight anti Liverpool bias in some of your posts. ?

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 hours ago, SaintRam said:

Proper weird this 

The announcer still doing his thing every time Valencia scores is really surreal.

The fans gathered outside the stadium and would have been able to hear him, probably why he did it.

Can even hear them chanting at some points 

8 hours ago, Millenniumram said:

Proper bank that by the scousers. Said it last season, Champions league is bigger than the prem. They had a better season all round last year

Depends on the club.

Man City and Liverpool would 100% have swapped places last season if you gave them the chance.

This season is somewhat anticlimactic for Liverpool, but it’s still a fantastic season overall. They’ve won the leage for the first time in decades, absolutely blitzing their rivals in the process. The hoodoo is over.

1 hour ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

Depends on the club.

Man City and Liverpool would 100% have swapped places last season if you gave them the chance.

This season is somewhat anticlimactic for Liverpool, but it’s still a fantastic season overall. They’ve won the leage for the first time in decades, absolutely blitzing their rivals in the process. The hoodoo is over.

They have now won the Most anti climatic VAR riddles league ever, when potentially the league doesn’t get completed at the very least a bunch of games are played with no fans in the stadium so they have won a tainted title. It shouldn’t be counted.. ha ha It could only happen to them. 

Just now, MuespachRam said:

They have now won the Most anti climatic VAR riddles league ever, when potentially the league doesn’t get completed at the very least a bunch of games are played with no fans in the stadium so they have won a tainted title. It shouldn’t be counted.. ha ha It could only happen to them. 

Tainted to who? The self-confessed Scouse hater and Man Utd fans? Everyone else knows they're by far and away the best team this season and they deserve the title, and that's what the history books will say.

1 hour ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

Depends on the club.

I still think it’s the one I’d want to win most - so despite not winning the prem, I think Liverpool had a better season than City last year. All credit to Liverpool for the league win mind, they’ve been one of the best teams in the premier league era. You’d still have to be kinda a little disappointed you didn’t back it up with more trophies when you’ve got such a strong side though.

17 minutes ago, MuespachRam said:

I'd really like to see a photo of the scouse bird who rejected you all those years ago, she must've been like Helen of Troy.  We've all been in the Friend Zone at one point or another, just let it go...

15 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

I still think it’s the one I’d want to win most - so despite not winning the prem, I think Liverpool had a better season than City last year. All credit to Liverpool for the league win mind, they’ve been one of the best teams in the premier league era. You’d still have to be kinda a little disappointed you didn’t back it up with more trophies when you’ve got such a strong side though.

Regardless of who had the better season, Liverpool were far more desperate to win the title than the CL last season, and City were the other way round. 

Of course they’ll be disappointed that they’ve been knocked out of the cups when they were looking so imperious only weeks ago. But the league title is one they’ve been chasing for literal decades now, having to endure United fans taking the piss across all that time. The Champions League pales in comparison until they get the monkey off their back, which they seemingly are going to do. Next season, perhaps their main focus changes.

As for a ‘tainted title’ as has been suggested by people who have an irrational hatred for the club, I’m not even going to entertain it. Just pure bitterness.

29 minutes ago, MuespachRam said:

There are some that discredit Derby's FA Cup win. If you wouldn't count Liverpool's league win, would you say the same for the tainted FA Cup of 1946?

6 hours ago, Mostyn6 said:

There are some that discredit Derby's FA Cup win. If you wouldn't count Liverpool's league win, would you say the same for the tainted FA Cup of 1946?

why, was it stopped 3/4 of the way through the competition? played behind closed doors? an invisible referee gave us loads of decisions?

7 hours ago, MuespachRam said:

That's the most deluded and bitter post I have ever seen in my life, Liverpool have lost 1 game all season and have the highest points per game of any team in Prem history,  its undeniable that they deserve the title. VAR has disallowed more goals than it has given them goals if anything , they had a few lucky calls but on the whole they haven't benefited from luck or conspiracy.

If we won the league, and the only reason was because every other team had been taken by the rapture and we were the only team left to pick up the trophy, I’d still take it and wouldn’t see it as tainted. 

I’d nip over to Europe and nick the champions league trophy too. 

2 minutes ago, TigerTedd said:

If we won the league, and the only reason was because every other team had been taken by the rapture and we were the only team left to pick up the trophy, I’d still take it and wouldn’t see it as tainted. 

I’d nip over to Europe and nick the champions league trophy too. 

Me too...! Don’t worry about that. 

1 hour ago, Marriott Ram99 said:

That's the most deluded and bitter post I have ever seen in my life, Liverpool have lost 1 game all season and have the highest points per game of any team in Prem history,  its undeniable that they deserve the title. VAR has disallowed more goals than it has given them goals if anything , they had a few lucky calls but on the whole they haven't benefited from luck or conspiracy.

It will be the most anti climatic end to a season ever, there is no denying It. 
Compare It to when City won the league with the Augero goal, last minute of the last game of the season, against 10 men to pip your biggest rival to the title when It seemed dead and buried....or, play your last 10 games of the season behind closes doors (or maybe not play them at all) with no victory parade and then sit by and watch your biggest challengers go on and win the FA Cup, League Cup and European Cup... (if they even get to play It of course)

Archived