Champions League 19/20

Andicis

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, Alpha said:

Ha! Ronaldo's face! 

He's gotta be nudging Messi with his elbow. Eric's been on it again

I was watching it live  and was so confused ?. It’s actually very philosophical what he’s saying when you break down what he says, that whilst there will be more wars and wars despite advances in science and technology in the world, football can be used as a release and escapism from that which makes football so great and why we all love it, we all may be suffering in our daily lives, but football gives us something we can all enjoy. When he started talking about crimes and then the camera panned over to Messi and Ronaldo , I thought he was going to talk about Ronaldo and Messi’s tax evasion ?. This was my reaction when watching it live though  

• 2 months later...

Some good stuff last night.

Mourinho appreciating the Spurs ballboy was fun.

Dybala FK was a little absurd.

Bale an inch or so away from more headlines ? 

• 3 months later...
45 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

Proper bank that by the scousers. Said it last season, Champions league is bigger than the prem. They had a better season all round last year

All they are going to do this season is limp along to the title, that everyone else gave up months ago, behind closed doors, with no open top bus parade, no invincible, no highest ever points tally and tainted by the fact that VAR has favoured them all season... brilliant.!

and their biggest rivals are Potentially going to have won everything else domestically and have a decent chance of the Champions League....

and don’t anyone say “oh they won the world club cup” because no one cares about that.

it is hilarious. 

Archived