Social Media Abuse

Bubbles

32 minutes ago, The Orange Pimpernel said:

It is crazy but we have all seen the vile abuse shouted out at Pride Park or away games. Its probably the same ones who abuse on twitter etc. A sad reflection on society I'm afraid. 

yep... even Ross Barkley was being racially abused by a select few last night (due to his nigerian grandfather)

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, The Orange Pimpernel said:

It is crazy but we have all seen the vile abuse shouted out at Pride Park or away games. Its probably the same ones who abuse on twitter etc. A sad reflection on society I'm afraid. 

A sad reflection on a tiny minority of society not society as a whole in my opinion. 

7 hours ago, Squid said:

Andy Robertson has supposedly deleted his twitter account due to abuse from last nights match,

truly sucks to see...

Don't believe it,  Liverpool fans?  never done anything wrong ever, must be a misunderstanding.

I still don't understand why we cannot implement a system that to post on any form of social media you have to provide some sort of ID. 

It doesn’t mean your post will show your ID just that the owner of the platform be it twitter, Facebook or even dcfcfans has details of who you really are and can be handed over to the relevant authorities if requested. 

33 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

I still don't understand why we cannot implement a system that to post on any form of social media you have to provide some sort of ID. 

It doesn’t mean your post will show your ID just that the owner of the platform be it twitter, Facebook or even dcfcfans has details of who you really are and can be handed over to the relevant authorities if requested. 

And bank details

Archived