v Brentford (A) Match Thread

jimbo jones

1 minute ago, lrm14 said:

We don't have a fit right back. What do you propose he does? Play an injured Bogle or an unfit Wisdom?

Recruit in the right areas perhaps?....Keogh Right back and Clarke or Davies Centre Back? lots of options that make more sense

• Replies 990
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brentford still look more likely to score again. They should have scored at least twice this half already. No idea why everyone is still coming back for corners, etc - leave an outlet up top for christ sake we are 3 goals down.

1 minute ago, Edtheram said:

Don't think we will be hearing from the “Forest result doesn’t care”/“Rest the players for Brentford” brigade tonight. SHOCKING.

Was never about resting the starting XI - that shouldn't the argument. It was about getting minutes into other players we'll need this season. 

And yes, I still don't care about that decision ? Has no bearing on this game at all.

Lawrence had a choice to put Marriott in on goal, or Waghorn in on goal - and chose to put it on Waghorns right foot? What's that about.

Marriott was understandably apoplectic. 

32 minutes ago, Nyderby said:

I was all for Frank leaving for his dream job. I foolishly thought he’d do us a solid by loaning us at least Ampadu for our troubles. 

As soon as.Chelsea started sniffing around he didn't give a flying duck about us and hasn't since.

Just now, SaintRam said:

Lawrence had a choice to put Marriott in on goal, or Waghorn in on goal - and chose to put it on Waghorns right foot? What's that about.

Marriott was understandably apoplectic. 

Just saw that

terrible decision making and execution 

we look a total mess, genuinely 

Archived