Sign in to follow this  
jimbo jones

v Brentford (A) Match Thread

1 minute ago, LazloW said:

Making changes in mid-week has absolutely nothing to do with what happens today.  Raising that as a stick to beat the team/manager with is just lazy, predictable and boring.  I imagine there will be plenty of other, more relevant, sticks if anybody can be bothered to look.

yes it does, we could have gained momentum instead getting thrashed did nothing but affect team morale.

1 minute ago, Millenniumram said:

Did he? If he was at home we at least have a chance. Wasn’t discussing the second goal

He would have side footed it in from 8 yards 

2 minutes ago, superzak said:

If you keep playing huddlestone and the everton prat in midfield together this is what you get

Exactly! Infuriating he is still insisting on producing the same poo midfield every time 

Dowell has been trying too many defence splitting passes and been passing directly to the opposition.

Lawrence is consistently holding onto the ball for a bit too long and making the wrong decisions, he needs to be quicker.

Bielik is being pulled out of position as he's pushing into the back of their centre forward every time he receives the ball.

Marriott anonymous so far.

1 minute ago, GrimsbyRam said:

Agreed Bryson and Johnson would be better than this

I agree, as much as I didn't rate Bryson towards his end of his time here and I didn't think too much of Johnson, I would rather have them playing than Dowell and Huddlestone who both cant put a tackle in or make box to box runs.

Our midfield and wingers league 1 standard,sunday league. Relegation standard. 

Cocu needs to end this awful run of form and not get us dragged in a relegation battle here

The recruitment in the summer has been absymal