v Brentford (A) Match Thread

jimbo jones

• Replies 990
  • Created
  • Last Reply
38 minutes ago, DCFC1388 said:

At no point have we had a fully fit team to pick from, having no natural right back has unbalanced the whole team. Once we get Bogle back & Bielik is fully back and in centre mid ahead of Hudd we will start to look better.

You're telling me he picks the midfield he does because we have no right back?! FFS.

There was a reason Frank didnt play Huddlestone last season and that was hes too slow, Jonno got loads of grief but at least he had some legs. 

We found a system that suited last season plus the loanees were streets better what we have recruited, 

Just now, ollieb123 said:

so he takes off our best player...confused?

Every time Marriott's received the ball in the second half he's tripped over it. Does that help clarify? 

Bennetts so frustrated by this team performance he almost pulls a Brentford players body off his legs when they try and counter ? 

1 minute ago, Marriott Ram99 said:

This is a team who scored 2 goals in their first 5 games, yet we have made them look like Man city, what an absolute joke we have become.

It's also a team that had 65 shots.

Not defending our performance but let's not make out Brentford are a poor team.

4 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

You're telling me he picks the midfield he does because we have no right back?! FFS.

He picks this midfield due to the available options not just right back. Bielik will play in the middle as will Holmes when they are both fully fit

22 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

Lawrence drives towards their area.

I really wish he was one of those players you could watch and wonder what he would do. The ball dribbling wide of the goal at the end of those runs, when he has 2+ good options, has been really boring since a few games after he joined. 

Exactly. What used to be promising is now just greedy and boring. 

Once in a while he shows some maturity and you think he's turned a corner but then we end up back watching his terrible Ronaldo impression. 

It won't happen for him. He doesn't want to be a team player. You can turn a blind eye to it when the team plays well but when nobody else is doing owt he just becomes a selfish nuisance

5 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

It's also a team that had 65 shots.

Not defending our performance but let's not make out Brentford are a poor team.

Exactly, I read a lot of the Brentford fans before the game saying their last match was a much improved performance and they were expecting them to click really soon.

Unfortunately for us, we decide to have a really poor game on the day they decide to click which compounds the whole thing! ?‍♀️

Archived