Mason Bennett

Sam_DCFC_1994

On 28/08/2019 at 01:07, Sam_DCFC_1994 said:

Players good and bad come and go, yet Mason still sticks around and I'm struggling to see why. For a striker his record is shambolic. He emerged the same time as will Hughes 7/8 years ago who has since played several seasons in the championship and is now in his 2nd/3rd season I believe in the premier league? Mason still struggles to get in our starting line up 7 years on!! and when he does, he simply does not score enough, or at all for that matter. I think the best thing would be for us to move him on asap. Thoughts ? 

In the context of this season, the wage budget seems to have been blown on Rooney and Bielik. Therefore the wage bill has to be balanced with players perhaps on a lesser deal. Perhaps Mason Bennett falls into this category? 

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, europia said:

In the context of this season, the wage budget seems to have been blown on Rooney and Bielik. Therefore the wage bill has to be balanced with players perhaps on a lesser deal. Perhaps Mason Bennett falls into this category? 

Rooney’s balanced out by sponsorship. I can’t see Bielik being a top earner either 

Archived