v Forest (A) Carabao Cup Match Thread

RiddingsRam

No need for a big intro , we all know this is no normal Carabao cup game . Keep the team strong 

Hamer 

Lowe.     Keogh.          Clarke.    Buchanan

Bielik

Knight.            Shinnie 

Paterson.        Waghorn           Lawrence 

Keep Jack fresh , give big Tom a rest , let Dowell have a think . 

• Replies 908
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Roos

Lowe        Keogh    Clarke    Buchanan 

Bielik

Paterson   Dowell     knight  Jozefzoon 

Waghorn 

Hamer

Malone

Evans

Shinnie

Holmes

Bennett 

Marriott 

Another/last chance for Jozefzoon but on his natural left side because Arjen Robben he isn't. Huddlestone rested altogether, see what Beiliks like screening the back four. Dowell another chance to bed in and hopefully take some risks with a DM behind him.

Holmes Marriott Bennett to get plenty of minutes, especially if we're drawing or losing. Evans on bench to replace midfield or Centre bacus if needed.

Wow just been on a Forest forum the way they talk about us is a disgrace, I will be there on Tuesday night and I really hope we shut up the 6 finger Gumps, how they can call us is beyond a joke, that city is full of you know what, let's smash them and take the bragging rights and in the next round let's get Chelsea at home. I love a cup run, it can help with confidence, which is a very important thing going into the November/ December fixtures.

Hamer

Lowe Keogh Clarke Buchanan

Bielik

Holmes     Knight

Paterson Waghorn Bennett

Think that midfield suits how Cocu wants us to play. Physical Back 5, quick midfields who can play high tempo and neat passing between the lines with a front 3 who can interchange. 

Think that team gives that whilst Including some players who need some minutes. I’d like to try that midfield for our next home game.

29 minutes ago, Derby blood said:

Wow just been on a Forest forum the way they talk about us is a disgrace, I will be there on Tuesday night and I really hope we shut up the 6 finger Gumps, how they can call us is beyond a joke, that city is full of you know what, let's smash them and take the bragging rights and in the next round let's get Chelsea at home. I love a cup run, it can help with confidence, which is a very important thing going into the November/ December fixtures.

The forum is pretty childish over on that side.

Cocu is going to play the reserves and that means this lot in the main

Hamer

lowe Davies Clarke Malone

Evans 

Holmes  Shinnie

Bennett    Martin.     Paterson 

only lowe being a current starter and that is still a very decent X1 

10 hours ago, Derby blood said:

Seriously what were you expecting - they did win the European cup twice you know - a competition that doesn’t exist anymore 

Think Cocu has to go strong, I think the team needs some confidence and the fans need to start seeing wins. The sooner we start winning games of football again the better. You never want to lose to Forest it doesn’t care if it’s a friendly or Wembley don’t lose. Play the strongest side possible and try to win the game.

Roos, evans, lowe, keogh, bielik, ?, knight, ?, ?, waghorn, marriott

three places up for grabs which highlights some gaps in recruitment over the summer

good game for sibley, shinnie, and our imaginary left winger.

1 hour ago, Ramos said:

Anyone know anywhere good to drink before the match in notts? Few people mentioned meadow lane, is that confirmed as somewhere Derby fans can go? 

They do open up for Derby fans usually so yes. Hooters is also on the way from the station .

Archived