• Last Reply
2 hours ago, Rammed79 said:

Hamer 

Lowe        Davies    Clarke      Buchanan

Bielik 

Sibley                     Shinnie

Martin

Marriott                     Whittaker 

Something like this for me blend of youth and experience with knight and Mitchell Lawson on the bench.

No chance of us playing Davies and Clarke together - too slow

2 hours ago, Ramos said:

I’ll try controversy then..... I like forest 

I wouldn't go that far but, I must admit, I've found myself thinking in recent months that I'd rather them do well than Leeds. I don't feel the same hatred towards Forest as others do as I don't know many Forest fans, whereas I'd just point to last season as to why I don't want Leeds to do well.

1 hour ago, RoyMac5 said:

And then what?

Change is always happening. All this 'transition' talk seems pretty meaningless. What is the culture change between Mac and Cocu?

The transition thing is also lost on me. Clement was given the heave ho for setting up defensive at home and not playing the Derby way .-sound familiar ?  Clough was given the boot for finishing mid table for three years. This after being tasked with bringing down cost and player age and utilising the academy - sound familiar ?.  A number of people also didn't like the way Clough sounded out players for mistakes - think we may be getting back to that .

McLaren was demonised for supposedly talking to Newcastle and disrupting the season .- sound familiar ? We had the same with St. Frank  but without anywhere near the same level of criticism. McLaren was also twice the manager. We just seem to go round in a circle with statements of transition used to fit the budget available.

This transition thing is a load of old bunkum .  I guarantee if we are mid table or lower come January - people will be screaming for a change .  If we are in the top six people will be happy enough if we win 4-3 every other game or grind out a 1-0 every other game .

11 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

I wouldn't go that far but, I must admit, I've found myself thinking in recent months that I'd rather them do well than Leeds. I don't feel the same hatred towards Forest as others do as I don't know many Forest fans, whereas I'd just point to last season as to why I don't want Leeds to do well.

spacer.png

Its a difficult choice . I'm not sure if the premier league would thank the championship for the gift either way .

21 minutes ago, tinman said:

Bad news: doesn’t look like any foreign channels are showing the game. 

Good news: Talksport are doing commentary on tomorrow’s game so you don’t have to listen to dumb and dumber on Radio Derby 

Where have you seen that mate? According to their schedule, no specific match commentary tomorrow ("around the grounds" only).

Next Derby match on there is home v Cardiff?

1 hour ago, Anna said:

Any US Rams who can advise where/if I can watch the game please?

I don't think that any foreign channels are showing the game, there's definitely no coverage on the channels here, only way to see it live here is the Beamback at PP which is now sold out I believe.

You'd have thought it was some low key affair, think the TV are showing Newport against West Ham or something like that instead 

1 hour ago, Van der MoodHoover said:

That’s a league match. Which matters hugely.

tomorrows the two-bob cup, playing for the chance to have a few of our lads nacked by Burnley’s squad players in the next round....

This any better for you?:

That match was my first visit to their place. It is one of my favourite Derby matches (probably only bettered by Leeds A Play-off & winning at Forest with 10 men). The comeback and the way we won it was amazing.

I don’t get why people don’t think tonight’s match matters. As a Derby fan there’s nothing better than beating the red dogs at the sh*ty Ground. I don’t care which competition it is in.

Having a bigger allocation again just adds to the occasion.

Seriously, who the people saying this game doesn't matter. For me, this is what football is all about, I doubt I'll remember the score of the Brentford game by the end of the season, but I'll certainly remember the result of tomorrow, for better or worse. Football is about the passion and rivalries, I hope we put out the strongest team we possibly can and destroy the duckers.

57 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

I don't think that any foreign channels are showing the game, there's definitely no coverage on the channels here, only way to see it live here is the Beamback at PP which is now sold out I believe.

You'd have thought it was some low key affair, think the TV are showing Newport against West Ham or something like that instead 

I'll have to listen on Rams TV from Oregon ?

Is there the slightest of possibilities the Rams TV audio won’t be those dingbats from Radio Derby? Just wondering, seeing as it’s being beamed back to Pride Park they might do their own commentary?

Chances are though I’m going to have to run a deep bath tonight and listen to the Shakespeare Sisters, so I’m more comfortable when their description of our tragic performance compels me to cut my own wrists. 

8 hours ago, Will the Ram said:

This any better for you?:

That match was my first visit to their place. It is one of my favourite Derby matches (probably only bettered by Leeds A Play-off & winning at Forest with 10 men). The comeback and the way we won it was amazing.

I don’t get why people don’t think tonight’s match matters. As a Derby fan there’s nothing better than beating the red dogs at the sh*ty Ground. I don’t care which competition it is in.

Having a bigger allocation again just adds to the occasion.

2 things... 

My god Bywater was woeful. 

Secondly, still makes me cringe to this day when I remember the ‘teale used to be poo now he’s alright’ song... bet that filled him with confidence ?

And tonight definitely matters! 

Cup games vs forest are better than league games vs forest! Knocking them out of the cup > taking 3 points off them. 

Really hope our team isn’t as inexperienced at Scunthorpe match. 

Hamer 

Lowe   Keogh    Clarke     Buchanan

Bielek

Evans       Holmes

Bennett     Waggy     Paterson 

13 hours ago, Ramos said:

Is it me or is this thread extremely quiet seen as we are playing forest in 24 hours? Is it because it’s the cup? Or has a bit of the edge gone because we’ve had no break now from the matches in around 10 years? WHAT IS IT 

Not just this thread, this forum seems pretty dead over the last few days in comparison to how it usually is when we don’t win. I think it’s because not many people are expecting much from this season  so can’t be bothered to vent their frustrations 

19 minutes ago, IlsonDerby said:

Secondly, still makes me cringe to this day when I remember the ‘teale used to be poo now he’s alright’ song... bet that filled him with confidence ?

Pretty sure that chant was for Savage? Pointing towards disliking him at Leicester.

Archived