v Forest Beamback at Pride Park

Day

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Actually managed to get tickets for this one in the end when they went on sale luckily- though I’m split from who I’m going with! Signing on me own it is? Good idea for those that weren’t quite so lucky to still be able to watch it and not have to go through the radio Derby hell

7 hours ago, Millenniumram said:

Actually managed to get tickets for this one in the end when they went on sale luckily- though I’m split from who I’m going with! Signing on me own it is? Good idea for those that weren’t quite so lucky to still be able to watch it and not have to go through the radio Derby hell

Who are you signing for?

Anyone #ITK on this one?

..sorry

9 hours ago, Millenniumram said:

Don't think it will be a problem, no one will be sitting so should be ok to stand with whoever your going with.

12 hours ago, Millenniumram said:

I'm sure you'll be sitting right at the front with all the other maths nerds, grassing on anyone on their phones or chewing gum behind you.

3 hours ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

I'm sure you'll be sitting right at the front with all the other maths nerds, grassing on anyone on their phones or chewing gum behind you.

Im actually towards the back, so there! I’m not that bloke, but I do have someone exactly like that in every single one of my lectures....

Archived