Remember Tom Glick

Gee SCREAMER !!

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, Anon said:

I believe that they lost money, I just struggle to understand where. 1.2 million on Sammon was the biggest transfer fee they paid in 5 years. You've got to speculate to accumulate.

We lose money even without transfers. Its the wages of the playing staff that is our major expense. Dont know how much they lost, but its not hard to imagine a Championship club losing money.

52 minutes ago, GenBr said:

We lose money even without transfers. Its the wages of the playing staff that is our major expense. Dont know how much they lost, but its not hard to imagine a Championship club losing money.

From memory it was something of the order of £7m a season picking up from the PL damage.

6 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

From memory it was something of the order of £7m a season picking up from the PL damage.

Nah, it was £7m at the end, AFTER all the cost cutting. 

We had the sixth lowest wage bill in the division and we were still bleeding that much.

On 21/08/2019 at 23:17, Anon said:

I believe that they lost money, I just struggle to understand where. 1.2 million on Sammon was the biggest transfer fee they paid in 5 years. You've got to speculate to accumulate.

Weren't we still in recovery from the Jewell management shambles? 

Archived