v WBA (H) Match Thread

RiddingsRam

• Replies 644
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That has to be one of the most disgraceful officiating displays I’ve ever seen. For all of those that moan about VAR...... this game would have benefited  from it 

1 minute ago, Andicis said:

Waghorn once again costs us dear with missed opportunities. You can make the argument to say he's cost us 6 points already with his poor finishing. Needs to be taken off penalties now.

Dowell, what can I say about that performance? Awful. Horrendous. Horrific. Slow, off the pace, no fight, no desire, poor passing, poor set piece delivery. Rubbish. 

It was never a penalty. I hope the WBA is done retrospectively for that, Max Lowe (who I thought was brilliant again) didn't touch him. 

Jason Knight was excellent. Lee Buchanan started slowly but got better, made an absolutely vital block.

But simultaneously without him we lose that game. Other players had good chances to get the second goal and didn't take them. You absolutely cannot pin it just on him.

2 minutes ago, Marriott Ram99 said:

Dowell has been garbage so far, I really hope he doesn't stay in the starting 11 much longer, with him in the 11 we won't do much this season.

Certainly not the way he is playing, he seems to have no self confidence and makes the wrong choice everytime.

Just now, brady1993 said:

But simultaneously without him we lose that game. Other players had good chances to get the second goal and didn't take them. You absolutely cannot pin it just on him.

It's a penalty. As a striker, you have to score them. I can pin it on him, because it's becoming a frequent occurrence, him missing glorious opportunities. He wasn't the only one, but he's a striker. 

1 minute ago, 48 hours said:

Really brave decisions We finished with FIVE acedemby Cocu for this game.

Considering we started with 3 academy lads, that is a big step in the right direction IMO 

Be interesting to see team for Tuesday, the futures bright.

We finished with FIVE academy lads if you count Huddz?

People are seriously full of doom and gloom. I’m so optimistic for the season watching that. Some need to get a grip, work in progress we’ll be absolutely better than done, exciting times ahead Rams, don’t be drawn by the negativity. Negativity gets you nowhere in life, trust me, I know 

3 minutes ago, Harrowram said:

It is not unfair.He is paid to score goals and should be able to convert a penalty.

But without him we don't even go ahead. 

A penalty is not a guaranteed thing. It's only something like 70% get scored. 

It's disappointing but I don't get singling out the only to actually impact the scoreline and when others missed good chances.

Another two points down the drain there. Waghorn has cost us another home win arguably with another penalty miss. Sent the gift from the ref straight back to WBA. Can’t be throwing points away like that, it’ll cost us in the end. Can’t take the next pen now. 

Ref was utterly awful, luckily mainly in our favour though not entirely- there should’ve been more bookings for the WBA players. Dowell was utterly utterly utterly bank. If he starts next game I’m gonna ducking riot. Worst set piece taker I think I’ve seen at Derby. Over Waghorn and Marriott both looked good and worked hard other than the pen miss. Knight and Buchanan both looked pretty good, as did Lowe. Everyone else must do better.

1 minute ago, SKRam said:

People are seriously full of doom and gloom. I’m so optimistic for the season watching that. Some need to get a grip, work in progress we’ll be absolutely better than done, exciting times ahead Rams, don’t be drawn by the negativity. Negativity gets you nowhere in life, trust me, I know 

Negativity doesn't get you anywhere, no. But it does feel like we just threw away another 2 points, and we now have played 3 games at home and haven't won any of them, or scored many goals from open play for that matter.

Archived