RiddingsRam

v WBA (H) Match Thread

1 minute ago, Shang said:

We haven't attacked their box for a long while...

We really are missing a Will Hughes / Mason Mount in midfield. The rest of the players are there.

2 minutes ago, Van Cone De Head said:

My substitutions would be Shinnie,Bennett and Martin on(I know) for Dowell,Lawrence and Marriott(knackered).

Shinnie for Dowell maybe because he's not doing a fat lot.

Posted (edited)

Great pass from Huddlestone to Buchanan who played a fabulous ball across the box to Knight whose good shot is well saved. The ball spins from the rebound and both Marriott and Knight miscue in the six yard area. Best attack of the half. What a shame not to capitalize. 

But better from the Rams!

Edit: Then fine wing play from Keogh(!) who cross for Waggy who's good early shot is well saved.

Edited by Carl Sagan

I can imagine Bilic is going to be furious after this. This ref has given them hardly anything.

Lawrence is such a frustrating player - capable of the kind of thing we saw against Huddersfield yet not in other games!

1 minute ago, Carl Sagan said:

As an aside, Marriott's hold up play is excellent. He's such a complete striker.

He’s looked good today. Which is even more impressive considering he’s been running on empty for the last 20 minutes.