Coc(u) out

Dava75

Sorry - I’m such a kid I couldn’t resist the title on the back of our first defeat!! 

Please be assured I want to keep Coc(u) in but just wanted to give something for the wristslashers to hold on to!! ?

i’ll get my coat (mac)

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 hours ago, Millenniumram said:

Stop it or someone will genuinely be on here calling for it knowing our fans?

In all seriousness, pep guardiola will struggle to get anything out of some of our crock of poo, Cocu has a real task on

Yes it's beginning to look that way. Long hard season ahead.  

His post-match interview was ace, calm and reserved as usual but you could see he was absolutely livid just under the surface. Pretty sure a few of our lads got a good old talking to and I think our days of going behind before starting to play will be a thing of the past. 

22 hours ago, Millenniumram said:

Stop it or someone will genuinely be on here calling for it knowing our fans?

In all seriousness, pep guardiola will struggle to get anything out of some of our crock of poo, Cocu has a real task on

Behave now if Cocu took the job on without some form of due diligence by checking out our current playing squad then so more the fool him 

17 minutes ago, Taribo said:

His post-match interview was ace, calm and reserved as usual but you could see he was absolutely livid just under the surface. Pretty sure a few of our lads got a good old talking to and I think our days of going behind before starting to play will be a thing of the past. 

Im not sure he has it in him to become livid or even animated. 

He's coming across as very dull and even dour, bit like the football so far and his approach to winning matches

11 minutes ago, BobbyD said:

Im not sure he has it in him to become livid or even animated. 

He's coming across as very dull and even dour, bit like the football so far and his approach to winning matches

I know you have got some adverse reactions but I think it's a fair point - I wouldn't expect any manager to be exhibiting the persona of calmness when his team is getting played off the park it just then comes across as being detached or disinterested or even that the situation is totally out of their control and they are just a bystander 

2 minutes ago, LeedsRam1999 said:

In a parallel universe where how much a manager jumped around on a pitchside determines how good a manger you are, the stoke manager would be the greatest to ever live and Zidane one of the worst

The old Russia manager Leonid Slutsky would score fairly high on the "excited" scale

Archived