Positives

Dcfcsr92

Here's a huge longshot/gamble.

We are (it would appear) lacking a genuinely creative right winger.

We can't make any loans/buy anyone, but we CAN bring in free agents.

What about Lazar Markovic? I know he didn't exactly shine at Fulham, OR Liverpool, but there's definitely a player there. Offer him a contract until January, if it works out, he can stay?

Or, if we felt like really annoying Steve Gibson, bring in Ben Arfa and give him the number 64, because 'arfa that is 32.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, erathirea said:

Here's a huge longshot/gamble.

We are (it would appear) lacking a genuinely creative right winger.

We can't make any loans/buy anyone, but we CAN bring in free agents.

What about Lazar Markovic? I know he didn't exactly shine at Fulham, OR Liverpool, but there's definitely a player there. Offer him a contract until January, if it works out, he can stay?

Or, if we felt like really annoying Steve Gibson, bring in Ben Arfa and give him the number 64, because 'arfa that is 32.

Markovic or Susaeta would be satisfactory for me.

1 hour ago, RhylRam said:

But just to point out “free agents “ don’t play for a team for free Whose to say if we’ve got cash to spare for more wages to add to the bill 

well we wa looking at perm signing scott sinclair, some bloke from reading, and ended up loaning pato so surely we've got some cash in the cashbag

1 hour ago, Ruda Harliss said:

The idiotic  Keogh hating seems to have subsided 

And so it should, he has been our stand out player so far, hope he has the chance in his career to take us to the premier league, been an excellent signing for us, will be remembered and loved by most fans for years to come, mr Keogh is everything that is good about our famous club.

12 hours ago, Derby blood said:

And so it should, he has been our stand out player so far, hope he has the chance in his career to take us to the premier league, been an excellent signing for us, will be remembered and loved by most fans for years to come, mr Keogh is everything that is good about our famous club.

....apart from his eyebrows. ?

So so start to the season which is understandable given the new management and welcome introduction of the young players but our skipper is playing better than ever and should be an inspiration to the rest of the squad. The haters must be livid!

20 minutes ago, Wolfie20 said:

So so start to the season which is understandable given the new management and welcome introduction of the young players but our skipper is playing better than ever and should be an inspiration to the rest of the squad. The haters must be livid!

Dunno? Anyone still listening to Ed Dawes?

I still think we are lacking 4 starting players- 2 quality wingers and two attacking midfielders to play just ahead of Bielik who i see eventually moving into Huddlestone’s position. If we still had Mount and Wilson then brought in two wingers like Knockaert and Cavaleiro on top of that like Fulham did-we’d have been laughing- that would have been top 2 quality .  

Roos

Bogle  Keogh  Clarke  Lowe

Bielik

Wilson             Mount

Knockaert Marriott/Waghorn  Cavaleiro

What a team that would have been. I can imagine that in my dreams right ?

People will say Holmes  for the attacking midfield position but he’s never fit! He’s certainly good enough to bring in from time to time as a rotation option like last season when Mount or Wilson were unavailable but we need players who are going to be fit to start. Rest of the team is top 6 quality. 

Archived