Clarke, keogh- look class together 

Marriott and waghorn- lots of promise just need to give them a chance together 

(spine building) 

Not realky

Bielik didn’t look that classy!!

clarke shaky and at fault tonight

Waghorn offers nowt in open play - control non existent 

Lowe might have done enough to have earned that starting spot at left back

Bogle is back soon so we might finally see a decent cross come in from the right

If Marriott doesn't start the next game we might well see a riot which would take the attention away from the 32 Red stuff for a bit at least

134 days until Rooney joins

Bielik doesnt look class? very comfortable on the ball and won alot of tackles, clarke at fault for what?  When you got tom lawrence and zoon doing fck all all game! We signed zoon as a man who would attack his full back now couldnt run against the wind! Waghorn offers alot but when has no service/ anybody forward with him its a incredible hard job and you dont get the respect thats credited too because  foke like you just see what he does in 1 game where players like lowe tw@ting it 30 yards away from him whats he ment to achieve?! 

3 minutes ago, Cam the Ram said:

Lowe might have done enough to have earned that starting spot at left back

Bogle is back soon so we might finally see a decent cross come in from the right

If Marriott doesn't start the next game we might well see a riot which would take the attention away from the 32 Red stuff for a bit at least

134 days until Rooney joins

32 Red are offering 3-1 double that Marriott doesn't start Saturday and there is a riot. I've stuck 500 quid on it that I can't afford and also purchased a 32 Red branded baseball bat.

Max Lowe!! A dream! He's covered brilliantly for Bogle and that's without taking into account how he's very much a left footer. Take into account that he's left footed and his performances have been a God send. Best attacker in 2 games. 

Bielik and Clarke I think have made strong starts. Errors? Yeah but so what? We are looking at them now for doing what our "creative" players should be doing. 

Evans. 

Marriott, Holmes and Rooney to come in. Bogle to return. Fozzy to return? 

Knight looks promising.

Shinnie imo has done ok in patches and that imo is more than 2 others.

5 games in, Phil and the boys still finding their feet in a really difficult and competitive league.

Bit disjointed today but Bristol will take points from other teams with promotion aspirations, we made it easy for them with individual mistakes, the ref was possibly worse than Atwell, the half time beer queue was awful, with Bogle back, Max Lowe at left back and Phil finding the best fit for Jack Marriott, we will be ok.

By October we'll be flying, I'm confident.

I'm sorry to disagree but Lowe was very average on the right side 1st half, not really his fault, they all were.

On the left though, very good, should definitely play there instead of Malone.

3 at the back with Keogh on the right will have to do til  Bogle returns. 

Keogh was excellent tonight i thought, Zoon needs to get that cross in earlier and better.

Waghorn and Marriott together worked well, Bielik was good as was Clarke.

Lawrence was good in patches as was Bennett.

Hudz and Dowell both a bit slow and ploddy.

What Eric Steele said post match. Saturday's team should include Bielik and Marriott. Cocu recognised that we looked better with 2 up front.

I'd add:

Keogh did well - including up against their big lad in the second half. He used the ball well when we went to 3 in the back - it seems to suit him to be on the right of a three more so than one of two CHs.

Clarke did well enough given that he's new to the set up - and it keeps changing.

Lowe did ok in patches given that he's been away for so long and was out of position for half the game.

Waghorn and Bennett worked hard as usual without a lot of end product.

Dowell and Malone didn't have good games.

Zoon - enough. No more.

Huddlestone - laboured and too many easy passes backwards.

Lawrence - flitted in and out. Mostly out.

Roos - still not convinced.

Still early days, got to agree there is some positives. We will get better under Cocu leadership. Players still to come back from injury, meaning more competition within the squad. Rooney and the January transfer window to come. 3 at the back looked good and with maybe Lowe and Bogle playing wingbacks. But we must pick up points at home to stay in the race and not end up playing catch up at the end of the season.

Archived