Looking forward to a great sporting day in Derby tomorrow

Gut_Reaction

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Gut_Reaction said:

Wot no Likes ?

We can get a win, the second game of our double in Florida was mainly second strings. Where exactly are Sjoke in the table or for that matter Udders?

I'd take a point.

Huddersfield are garbage. Stoke were not - I expect them to compete well with the rest of the promotion hopefuls.

Your lot got absolutely taken apart by Leeds and couldn't beat a team that just got pasted by our 12 fingered neighbours in Nottingham.

I would also take a point though - I expect Bristol to be one of the few non-parachute payment sides to be able to compete for the playoffs this year.

2 hours ago, Gut_Reaction said:

and two wins, though the Derbyshire batsmen might grow a backbone and delay Gloucestershire's win until Wednesday. ? ?

If you are now classifying wins against Derbyshire cricket team as some form of sporting victory then you really are scraping the bottom of the barrel 

3 hours ago, Gut_Reaction said:

and two wins, though the Derbyshire batsmen might grow a backbone and delay Gloucestershire's win until Wednesday. ? ?

We tend to bat better in the second innings when there’s no bonus points on offer...

i wouldn’t grumble at a couple of draws

10 hours ago, Gut_Reaction said:

Wot no Likes ?

We can get a win, the second game of our double in Florida was mainly second strings. Where exactly are Sjoke in the table or for that matter Udders?

I'd take a point.

So far we have played 3 teams with parachute payments. Stoke have spent millions on their team and looked good apart from their ability to finish. Swansea have a striker they paid £15 million for and we missed a penalty against them. Even Huddersfield paid £10 million for Alex Pritchard. A point would be disappointing for us particularly as we beat you away towards the end of last season.

Wish I hadn't bothered really. Awful game, truly poor all round. We were woeful in the second half other than defending which was organised and resilient apart from giving marriott room to spare in our box. We must improve considerably if we have ambitions of top 6. 

Archived