What a Manager we have!

Half fan

21 hours ago, JoeDerby said:

I'm not sure if this has been discussed.. but can anyone on here understand why Lowe and Zoon didn't swap sides when we went 3 5 2?

DER!

Because they are professional footballers, playing for professional football clubs!  There are rules, contracts etc.

They ain't 12 year olds playing with their mates down the rec! 
They can't just decide to swap sides, just because they think they'll lose if they stay in the team they're in, and the oppo front line are so much bigger/faster/older/more handsome than their current team mates!
They have to stay on the same team they were picked for!

...Oh wait...

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

DER!

Because they are professional footballers, playing for professional football clubs!  There are rules, contracts etc.

They ain't 12 year olds playing with their mates down the rec! 
They can't just decide to swap sides, just because they think they'll lose if they stay in the team they're in, and the oppo front line are so much bigger/faster/older/more handsome than their current team mates!
They have to stay on the same team they were picked for!

...Oh wait...

LOL OBVIOUSLY!! In a thread about the manager, I clearly meant why Cocu didn't change it over.. 

18 minutes ago, Tombo said:

I'm backing the guy but you're all a bit premature aren't you? I have  a very real concern that often the people that wax lyrical 3 games in are the same people who turn on managers 3 months later.

Premature? Nah. He's the best manager we have ever had and ever will have. When you know you know.

52 minutes ago, Tombo said:

I'm backing the guy but you're all a bit premature aren't you? I have  a very real concern that often the people that wax lyrical 3 games in are the same people who turn on managers 3 months later.

You wouldn't be insinuating that football fans are fickle now, would you? 

Archived