Promising signs

B4ev6is

Yes I know only 4 games into the season 3 games unbeaten but young talent coming through speaks for it self. The young lad that scored on tuesday night never put a foot wrong but also max low did a brillient job at right back. Sebley did really well when he came on for Mason Bennett of which I rate highly. I really hope these young players will continue with game time I think 2 of them will be on the bench on saturday incase we need change things up or finnish them off.

But we need to be careful with these young guns that we dont burn them out to early.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sith Happens

Too many young players around the squad, as Alan Hanson said 'You don't win anything with kids', oh wait, right erm...as you were.

Yes very exciting times, always good to see youth coming through.

4 games?! Damn I must’ve missed one falling asleep at our lack of decent attackers....

Only joking of course, we do look to have the foundations of a good footballing philosophy coming, and we’ve not had a terrible start either, even if we do lack a bit of cutting edge at the moment- hopefully that will come in time. It’s really impressive the sheer numbers of young players who’ve made the first team this season as well- testament to the academy’s success. Obviously Lowe was here already, but knight and Sibley are new to the setup and doing very well, and Whittaker is also closing in on making the First team as well. Of course none are first choice as of yet, but who knows what’ll happen this season and beyond- I reckon knight could stake a claim quite soon.

Archived