Ben Hamer

Rab a dab doo

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just wondering whether Rosenior might have been the smarty-pants to steer us his way. If even the clubs he played for seem less than enamoured (and assuming he's as good as he looked the other night, of course) then it's a pretty shrewd bit of business really. Deffo an insider knowledge kind of job.

I've never been a huge fan of the bloke, but his record isn't actually that bad: 

Premier League - 36 goals conceded in 19 games. 6 clean sheets. 21 conceded in 7 games last season, with 1 clean sheet. Before that it was 15 goals in 12 games with 5 clean sheets. It isn't bad. 

Championship - 103 goals conceded in 77 games. 21 clean sheets. 
League 1 - 61 goals conceded in 69 games. 30 clean sheets.
League 2 - 63 goals conceded in 65 games. 22 clean sheets.

I thought he was impressive when he had a stint in goal for Leicester in the Prem. I've watched the save he made against Scunny on loop. Really impressive. 

Keen to keep Roos in for the time being but great we've got a decent keeper in reserve if needed. 

4 minutes ago, 'Rambe33 said:

I thought he was impressive when he had a stint in goal for Leicester in the Prem. I've watched the save he made against Scunny on loop. Really impressive. 

Keen to keep Roos in for the time being but great we've got a decent keeper in reserve if needed. 

Roos has played 31 games for Derby, conceded 30 and kept 12 clean sheets. It's a decent record. Aside from the PO final, he's done very little to prove that he's not a keeper good enough for our first team spot. 

Archived