Sign in to follow this  
JAT

Open Letter to Derby Fans

5 minutes ago, ossieram said:

They wanted to have a place on the board of DCFC at one time, god knows what it is now.

Are they elected mi owd? And who by??

6 hours ago, thelovebelow said:

Very attention seeking. 

If you don't want to buy a shirt with logo, don't buy one. Don't beat a big drum about it. 

If it is a Rams trust, support the Rams. The deal helps us. There are already enough haters. We don't need them in house too. 

Well said mi owd  ...hilda sez do you want sum pigeon pie

Never took any interest in who the Ramstrust are, why they were formed or what their objectives are.

But anyone who calls themselve's their spokesperson shouldn't be saying anything about the club that is in any way detrimental to the club.

6 minutes ago, Owd miner said:

Are they elected mi owd? And who by??

They have a few members who vote for each other. I do know of one bloke that paid £1 for a membership some years ago and 6 months later asked to be removed as a member, but they refused and he was still classed as a member 3 years later.

1 hour ago, WHAT DO I GET said:

What with all that corruption (alleged)!!!!

Not to mention the carbon footprint.

Yes good point.

What about Oxfam...mmm perhaps not...

Who sponsors Forest Green Rovers? They are a more ethical than most football club so would be interested to know, although not so interested as to bother googling it. 

21 minutes ago, ossieram said:

They have a few members who vote for each other. I do know of one bloke that paid £1 for a membership some years ago and 6 months later asked to be removed as a member, but they refused and he was still classed as a member 3 years later.

Sounds a bit like NUM nowadays mi owd...it sounds very self promotional mi owd 

Why should the Rams trust have a place on the board over any other normal fan... They don't represent the fans (my opinion) 

When we had the three amigos the RPG did more to make their feelings known than the trust...im really not a fan of them... Theyre like the opposition in politics... No matter what the club do they'd disagree with 

7 hours ago, angieram said:

You sound like a Leeds fan. 😉

I don't think it has anything to do with us being Derby County but everything to do with it being Wayne Rooney. 

Me, a Leeds Fan?!

You really know ow to upset a guy!🤮