9 hours ago, Edtheram said:

Unfortunately mate i dont think Bird will get a game. wasn't the best at league 2 Scunthorpe, lad needs a loan move to league 1 in my opinion. Buchanan yes, Sibley bench, Knight yes and Whittaker bench. We still have a big squad and can rotate it well.

Still think they should be given a chance in a big-ish game to see how they cope. If they bottle it we learn a lot, if they don't they learn a lot

I really hope we play the youngsters again in this - win or lose I'd prefer us to let the youngens get blooded more and there's no better game to do this.

What a feeling too if we went and beat them in their own back yard with our academy. 

5 minutes ago, Topram said:

3300 away tickets 

They will soon go, I was hoping for 4000 plus, now it's not even on Sky the demand will be massive, hope I can get one.

Forest home tickets go on sale tomorrow so I imagine we will be Sunday, just a guess. 

1 hour ago, Ramos said:

Forest home tickets go on sale tomorrow so I imagine we will be Sunday, just a guess. 

Ooh hope so or Monday please as we go away on Tuesday for a week - my lad wants to hop off our flight from Italy on the 27th and onto a train headed for the red side lol

Staying on Tuesday night then, surprised it’s not been picked for TV- but at least it means we actually get a match when it should normally be supposed to be played. Unlike Scunthorpe, shottingham is doable on a Tuesday night, will have to try and get some tickets for this