Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
philmycocu

Red Dogs Away

Recommended Posts

7 minutes ago, philmycocu said:

30,000 for a 2nd round North match, Carabao will be creaming themselves!

Not quite sure it’ll be that big.

I reckon  not much more than 22k or so. 

2nd round Milk Cup north?, It’s not the highest profile game is it?

 

Hope I’m wrong though and we get the whole end 🐑🐑🐑🍺🍺🍺

Share this post


Link to post
19 minutes ago, DCFCDowd said:

When will the date be announced 🤔

we land at EMA 6.10pm on Tues 27th and my lad is mad about going 😅

You get somebody waiting to pick you and your lad up then straight to the ground. Let your missus wait for the bags. Purely a suggestion of course, don't want to be party to any marriage disharmony

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Ellafella said:

You might just make it...🚗

It won’t be on Wednesday will it 😅

As Derby play away at Brentford on Saturday 31st August 

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, Ellafella said:

You might just make it...🚗

You would think that SuperMel would spring for a copter. Hope you both make it.

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, uttoxram75 said:

Not quite sure it’ll be that big.

I reckon  not much more than 22k or so. 

2nd round Milk Cup north?, It’s not the highest profile game is it?

 

Hope I’m wrong though and we get the whole end 🐑🐑🐑🍺🍺🍺

Sell out easy! 

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, uttoxram75 said:

Not quite sure it’ll be that big.

I reckon  not much more than 22k or so. 

2nd round Milk Cup north?, It’s not the highest profile game is it?

 

Hope I’m wrong though and we get the whole end 🐑🐑🐑🍺🍺🍺

It'll sell out

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, atherstoneram said:

You get somebody waiting to pick you and your lad up then straight to the ground. Let your missus wait for the bags. Purely a suggestion of course, don't want to be party to any marriage disharmony

I am the missus lol 😭

Just our lad who’s 16 on about hopping straight on a train at East Midlands Parkway to get to the ground!!

is EMP anywhere near the airport lol

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, DCFCDowd said:

It won’t be on Wednesday will it 😅

As Derby play away at Brentford on Saturday 31st August 

Might be. But good chance it’ll be 27th {Wed}

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, DCFCDowd said:

I am the missus lol 😭

Just our lad who’s 16 on about hopping straight on a train at East Midlands Parkway to get to the ground!!

is EMP anywhere near the airport lol

About 10 minutes. Cab from airport would be about £25 to the Chitty Ground 

Share this post


Link to post

It’ll be interesting to see how Cocu approaches this game.

In some ways, it’s a free hit.

Does Cocu reward Buchanan and co. by giving the young players another go?

Or do we go for our strongest eleven because of the opposition?

Will he be swayed by the occasion?

Isn’t it 7 years since we last won at the City Ground?

Very interesting.

 

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, DCFCDowd said:

I am the missus lol 😭

Just our lad who’s 16 on about hopping straight on a train at East Midlands Parkway to get to the ground!!

is EMP anywhere near the airport lol

Well leave the old man to get the bags then 😀.

EMP is 5 miles away

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, atherstoneram said:

Well leave the old man to get the bags then 😀.

EMP is 5 miles away

He’s getting ready for an away day quandary and possibly ruining the family holiday geez I love having kids and being peacemaker AGAIN 🤣

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Jourdan said:

It’ll be interesting to see how Cocu approaches this game.

In some ways, it’s a free hit.

Does Cocu reward Buchanan and co. by giving the young players another go?

Or do we go for our strongest eleven because of the opposition?

Will he be swayed by the occasion?

Isn’t it 7 years since we last won at the City Ground?

Very interesting.

 

This ones never a free hit .  Play five young lads and get stuffed, it will be evident how bothered people really are quickly.  Strongest 11 only for this one .  Might include one or two young lads, but that will be earned on merit over the next two/ three games.

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, DCFCDowd said:

He’s getting ready for an away day quandary and possibly ruining the family holiday geez I love having kids and being peacemaker AGAIN 🤣

There is a train 18:43 from EMP gets to Nottm 19:01  next one is 18:56 - Nottm 19:13

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, atherstoneram said:

There is a train 18:43 from EMP gets to Nottm 19:01  next one is 18:56 - Nottm 19:13

Just my lad wanting to escape the family as he exits the plane lol and this is if game is Tuesday - can’t it please be Wednesday just for my sanity 🙂

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.