Jahmal Hector-Ingram

Animal is a Ram

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, Sparkle said:

Where’s his full history?

Hector-Ingram joined West Ham at the age of six and has come through the ranks in East London. He has played for every academy side – up to the U23 squad – but never made a first-team appearance

The London-born forward scored freely while with the U18 squad but struggled with the step up. He has played a total of 50 Premier League 2 matches (the U23 top division) but scored just three goals

2 hours ago, Rambalin said:

He has played a total of 50 Premier League 2 matches (the U23 top division) but scored just three goals

gross gag GIF by Tacoma FD

In all seriousness, fresh start maybe what he needed. Good luck to him, he certainly looked the part physically from the small bits I've seen.

• 5 months later...
Just now, Squid said:

wanted to bump this

our best signing this season.

can't wait to see him break through

We’re trotting our a striker who can’t run, can’t control it and can’t shoot... so I’d imagine he’s getting annoyed already. 

3 minutes ago, Srg said:

We’re trotting our a striker who can’t run, can’t control it and can’t shoot... so I’d imagine he’s getting annoyed already. 

100%. Would be happier than i would with a signing if he got game time tonight.

16 minutes ago, reverendo de duivel said:

Am I the only person who's watched the u-23's and thought he looks well short of first team standard, penalty winning aside?

No. I’ve learned my lesson from the days of Callum Ball! 

Archived